Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM: I discovered all THIS!!!

Exclamation 

Doing some homework, researching PM Australia, I was shocked to see this on the first page (forgive the copy-paste-quoting):
Search Result #8 from Goog

Pueraria mirifica. Big breasts are great, but
by PROFKEITH
One of my subscribers, who prefers to remain anonymous, used Pueraria mirifica (PM) and got the promised breast enlargement. So far, so good. But she says…

I purchased two bottles of pueraria mirifica from ai***********.us.com. I used one bottle (100 caps) and noticed breast growth. It was great: bigger and firmer breasts. I bought a second bottle because it was said that permanent change will be noticed 3-6 months and it had only been about two months.

My breasts are currently still big and perky but they really hurt. I also missed my period for the first time ever. I am very concerned because my breasts, although big, are very, very painful (it’s been about 2 weeks since I missed my period). The breast tenderness usually passes after I’ve had my menstrual period.

Did I buy the right pueraria mirifica? And should I be concerned?

Thank you!

The reply comes from Dr. Sandy Schwartz, the world leader in Pueraria science and commerce. This is his reply:

I’d say yes. The daily dose for Pueraria mirifica is 2 mg / kg; unless you’re 550lbs (250 Kgs), you’re either taking too much or you’re not taking true PM.

I looked at their website and there’s no indication that this is real PM. In Japan, more than 85% of PM products are falsely labeled.

I can’t tell you with any level of certainty that what you’re taking is not PM, but losing your period is a reported symptom of taking Pueraria candolii or any one of the 100+ Pueraria roots, that are NOT the true mirifica sub-species.

I recommend that you take Solgar, Nature’s Answer, A-Ma-Ta, and Longevity Plus, which contains true Pueraria mirifica, if you want to be side-effect free.

Sincerely,
Dr. Sandy

1) Did she 'overdose'? like he thinks, or are things just going at a faster rate than us? (seemingly constant/continuous breast pain???)
2) Does "that co." get most of their product from Japan, and if so..DodgyDodgy
3) ..is she in fact taking "Pueraria candolii or any one of the 100+ Pueraria roots, that are NOT the true mirifica sub-species" as the doc thinks?? AngryAngry

4) Also, his recommendation; "that you take Solgar, Nature’s Answer, A-Ma-Ta, and Longevity Plus, which contains true Pueraria mirifica, if you want to be side-effect free."

From Sol*** products

"PM PhytoGen Complex™ Tablets (Pueraria mirifica)
Solgar® PM PhytoGen Complex™ includes Thai Kudzu extract (Pueraria mirifica), standardized to contain 16 mcg per tablet of the phytoestrogen miroestrol."

Huh Huh Kudzu?? I don't want no stinking Kudzu!! And NA.com website doesn't stock it anymore, apparently - no search results!! A-Ma-Ta and LP+ seemed to be the only trustworthy 2 out of his "recommended" 4 products, and even then, who knows ((P-Candolii /100+ roots???))

5) Looking at Ai******.co.nz, the supposedly local Australian/New Zealand website doesn't earn my trust, simply because it takes so #$%& long to load each page!! Or am I wrong?? (I think a lot of people here like these guys, so......??) Huh Huh

6) So finally, being in Auz, I found: this

500mL for $27 sounds better than 100gm for $28!! Tongue

They're also have a British website for all the UK breast growers Big Grin

So, what does everyone think of all this?? Please PM/Email me soon, because I REALLY want to try some cream!! CoolCoolCool

My Mistake....

Hmm I always was weary of pm for that very reason, dosing requirements and lack of acknowledgement of that from various sellers.

Anyway these guys claim its 100% pure pm in their cream and 100% pure pm in pills right, but they are 500mg pills, does that mean 500mg of product in each pill? What about fillers, preservatives etc.. As with the cream, whAt are the other ingredients to preserve the cream.. What I getting at is if it's intact 500mg per pill that's a lot for a female ESP based on the amount per kg you mentioned earlier. They also suggest following up with a pm spray. It feels like they recommending way too much pm ESP applied topically. Red flag.

I'd ask them how much you are absorbing per application then also the spray, I'd also be asking for certification of the purity of the product and if they say they can't provide it I'd steer clear.

What do I think???

What I think is that you are reading waaaaaaaaaaay to much into the results of others. You can find the same stuff right here on BN, as literally every person's body reacts differently to these and other herbs and their combinations.

With anything if it doesn't feel right, stop. If it seems to be working, keep going. I have never bought from any of the mentioned sites in your post, but the PM I am taking from the site I have listed in my other posts works, period.

(04-01-2016, 06:50 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hmm I always was weary of pm for that very reason, dosing requirements and lack of acknowledgement of that from various sellers.

Anyway these guys claim its 100% pure pm in their cream and 100% pure pm in pills right, but they are 500mg pills, does that mean 500mg of product in each pill? What about fillers, preservatives etc.. As with the cream, whAt are the other ingredients to preserve the cream.. What I getting at is if it's intact 500mg per pill that's a lot for a female ESP based on the amount per kg you mentioned earlier. They also suggest following up with a pm spray. It feels like they recommending way too much pm ESP applied topically. Red flag.

I'd ask them how much you are absorbing per application then also the spray, I'd also be asking for certification of the purity of the product and if they say they can't provide it I'd steer clear.

Rolleyes  There's much misinformation on the internet regarding Thai Kwao Krua Kao.
We're not surprised that Dr. Sandy Schwartz recommends Solgar, Nature's Answer, & AmaTa  brands since he supplies the wild crafted PM from Thailand to Bio-Botanica who manufactures the extract in New York for those brands.
Fact is, anyone can buy the wild crafted PM in Thailand for less than $10.00 a kilo. Most of this is unlicensed undocumented, untested raw materials that  much ends up on Amazon & eBay in black market capsules & powder.

If the product does not have the Thailand Ministry of Public Health FDA license number on the container... its definitely undocumented "black market"product that could be anything!
You can buy it cheap cheap on Amazon & eBay and it could be dangerous!
We suggest ladies read the siamnatural.wordpress.com articles.

Siam Natural Organics (Siam Industries International Co. Ltd. Thailand who are fully licensed Thai grower-manufacturers have authentic Thai FDA licensed organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica & are now (as of DEC 2017) importing into America in the NaturePaq 'Pueraria Mirifica Siam' brand... and it's also fully US FDA certified & registered with US Customs. Its coming to select smaller reputable US health food store chains only & will NOT be sold on Amazon, eBay, Etsy or the like who sell the undocumented & fake Pueraria mirifica.

TangMu

JAN 14th 2018

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon