Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anybody use subliminals? have a question

So I'm looking at using subliminal messages because I found one that not only claims to enlarge breasts but also help you sleep (I wake up very frequently during the night). The thing I am wondering (well more so my boyfriend) is will it make his boobs bigger as well. We live together and I was just going to play the file at night while we're sleeping but he doesn't want boobs. Will this affect him? If so can h just wear earplugs? Please let me know if you have any idea or advice. Thanks

(13-12-2015, 06:40 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  So I'm looking at using subliminal messages because I found one that not only claims to enlarge breasts but also help you sleep (I wake up very frequently during the night). The thing I am wondering (well more so my boyfriend) is will it make his boobs bigger as well. We live together and I was just going to play the file at night while we're sleeping but he doesn't want boobs. Will this affect him? If so can h just wear earplugs? Please let me know if you have any idea or advice. Thanks
=====================================
I hope this will help you:

http://www.mindfithypnosis.com/what-are-...-messages/

(13-12-2015, 06:40 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  So I'm looking at using subliminal messages because I found one that not only claims to enlarge breasts but also help you sleep (I wake up very frequently during the night). The thing I am wondering (well more so my boyfriend) is will it make his boobs bigger as well. We live together and I was just going to play the file at night while we're sleeping but he doesn't want boobs. Will this affect him? If so can h just wear earplugs? Please let me know if you have any idea or advice. Thanks

I've been playing a sublimal as background noise for sleep for months. I only use it because it's soft sea sounds and very relaxing. I wear earplugs also cause my husband snores. I can assure you my husband hasn't grown breasts as a result so I wouldn't worry about your BF.

(13-12-2015, 06:55 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  

I've been playing a sublimal as background noise for sleep for months. I only use it because it's soft sea sounds and very relaxing. I wear earplugs also cause my husband snores. I can assure you my husband hasn't grown breasts as a result so I wouldn't worry about your BF.

Thanks. What is the subliminal you're listening to? has it worked for you? Do you have a link?

(13-12-2015, 07:26 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  

Thanks. What is the subliminal you're listening to? has it worked for you? Do you have a link?

It's mind fit hypnosis like the link Pom posted. I wouldn't bother with their subliminal but you could try their hypnosis session. Itl be on their website

(13-12-2015, 06:49 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

Thanks. Have you tried it?

(13-12-2015, 07:41 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(13-12-2015, 07:26 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  

It's mind fit hypnosis like the link Pom posted. I wouldn't bother with their subliminal but you could try their hypnosis session. Itl be on their website

Perfect thanks for the help

(13-12-2015, 09:53 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  
(13-12-2015, 06:49 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

Thanks. Have you tried it?
------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, but not for boobies. I use more auto-suggestion, and self hypnosis for daily subconscious programing. Do your research, usually one size does not fit all. Good Luck, POM

I have experience with subliminals. In fact, I still use them as there are many free ones on YouTube. I would say that they definitely work for various things, in various ways. So, for that reason. I would take caution about playing them where other people are exposed to them. From what I know, even animals are affected by subliminals because sometimes, it is not just subliminals but certain "frequencies" and what-not. Hope that helps.

I'm male and boob subliminals affect me, so use headphones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon