Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra Recommendation for Petite Ladies

(24-08-2015, 10:28 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 08:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 08:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 06:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(23-08-2015, 08:46 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  What are YOU doing on this thread??? You've got MASSIVELY HUGE bazongas!!!!!

And, yes, she DOES seem to be very pretty!!
Far from big wap! I wish!,
Well, you just need to keep thinking positive and wishing harder!! Just keep telling yourself, "I have BIG beautiful McGuffies!!" Repeat it over and over again to yourself!! It worked great with me!! Look!!
What?????? Hey!!!!! Who stole `em?????? Damn!!! :-((((((

Ha ha thanks wap. It's no biggie, if they get bigger great otherwise nonpointbon loosing sleep over it. Tell you what bras and diff bra styles can make all the difference. Il find the link to that gorgeous one I've ordered 3 in now cause they make you look huge!

Cool!! Thanks!!
Have you ever tried:
We MUST,
We MUST,
We MUST increase our BUST!
YES indeed I do remember that! Wasn't there an exercise to go along with it?

(24-08-2015, 07:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 08:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 06:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Far from big wap! I wish!,
Well, you just need to keep thinking positive and wishing harder!! Just keep telling yourself, "I have BIG beautiful McGuffies!!" Repeat it over and over again to yourself!! It worked great with me!! Look!!

Ha ha thanks wap. It's no biggie, if they get bigger great otherwise nonpointbon loosing sleep over it. Tell you what bras and diff bra styles can make all the difference. Il find the link to that gorgeous one I've ordered 3 in now cause they make you look huge!

Cool!! Thanks!!
Have you ever tried:
We MUST,
We MUST,
Yes. you put your hands together about bust-high, fingers intertwined, elbows pointing outwards, hand pointing inwards (I think) and you just keep squeezing both hands each time you say one of the lines. A few years/decades ago, someone came up with a device (it looks like a pink clam that refuses to close) that you put between your hands and it has a powerful spring in it that you have to put into your hand and do the same thing with as you'd do without it in your hands, as described above.

(24-08-2015, 07:29 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 08:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Well, you just need to keep thinking positive and wishing harder!! Just keep telling yourself, "I have BIG beautiful McGuffies!!" Repeat it over and over again to yourself!! It worked great with me!! Look!!

Cool!! Thanks!!
Have you ever tried:
We MUST,
We MUST,
Yes. you put your hands together about bust-high, fingers intertwined, elbows pointing outwards, hand pointing inwards (I think) and you just keep squeezing both hands each time you say one of the lines. A few years/decades ago, someone came up with a device (it looks like a pink clam that refuses to close) that you put between your hands and it has a powerful spring in it that you have to put into your hand and do the same thing with as you'd do without it in your hands, as described above.
Yeh I remember that, it was a big V with a spring in the middle, that would really work your pectoral muscles and make your boobs stick out more even if only an illusion due to the muscle underneath, I guess that coupled with posture and sticking your chest out theres something in that!

(24-08-2015, 07:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 07:29 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 08:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ha ha thanks wap. It's no biggie, if they get bigger great otherwise nonpointbon loosing sleep over it. Tell you what bras and diff bra styles can make all the difference. Il find the link to that gorgeous one I've ordered 3 in now cause they make you look huge!

Cool!! Thanks!!
Have you ever tried:
We MUST,
We MUST,
Yeh I remember that, it was a big V with a spring in the middle, that would really work your pectoral muscles and make your boobs stick out more even if only an illusion due to the muscle underneath, I guess that coupled with posture and sticking your chest out theres something in that!
Yeah, it's not really that the girls are getting bigger, it's that what's under them and how you carry them that makes them LOOK bigger!!

https://youtu.be/wZOfxlJ_TDI

[attachment=10158]
(25-08-2015, 06:23 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  https://youtu.be/wZOfxlJ_TDI

Oh yes gotta love the water bras! But I cant wear the bloody things, I feel like I'm cheating.

Ive found the pic and seller on Ebay who sells the gorgeous really effective push up bra but the pics really small! But if you find this seller "wxf785ad" in ebay shes the one who sells them, only $10 and free shipping. I'm still waiting for the other pair I brought to arrive, should be any day now.

As you may have guessed, Maria is actually an A-cup!!
https://youtu.be/E9nKlaEm2Bw

Oh and if you want huge cleavage without looking too fake then get this bra from Adore Me! Sooooo nice. It's called the Corrine Add 2 Cups Bra. I'm amazed at how nice it looks. If only my boobies were this big already haha sorry for the duck face Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-10-2015, 09:03 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Oh and if you want huge cleavage without looking too fake then get this bra from Adore Me! Sooooo nice. It's called the Corrine Add 2 Cups Bra. I'm amazed at how nice it looks. If only my boobies were this big already haha sorry for the duck face Tongue

I have yet to find a good push up bra, since my cleavage is just minimal Dodgy
I'll have to check out Adore Me and see if they have my size.

Try Shirohato-s global shop! They have bands starting at 65 and like AAA-I-cups haha. I've ordered from there today and will post in my thread when they arrive! ~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon