Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra Recommendation for Petite Ladies

Hey guys I've decided to buy my true bra size instead of wearing bras that are loose on me. I feel like loose bras just make me sad, like it's not enough to fill it up. I was wearing a 32B since 32A was a bit too tight on me. But I measured myself and my under bust is 30" while my bust is 32" which makes me a 30B. So I tried to find a cheap 30B bra but most are like 50$ which I didn't want to spend since I'm trying to grow.

But I found a $26 bra that really pushes up your boobs on Amazon! I feel so happy in my correct bra size with no gaps. Wish I found this before, but hopefully I'll grow into 30D after NBE! Look how much better they look lol before I would barely have cleavage in a 32A or B. I really recommend to small under bust like me!

http://www.amazon.com/OnGossamer-Womens-...B002AQSNB0

That really suits you and pretty earrings too.

so pretty!! <3 I love it! & I totally get how you feel about loose bras, hate that >_<

Happy to see someone wearing the right bra size. My band size is smaller and my cup size is bigger so it is even harder for me to find one. Lots of bras my size are super pricey on sites like figleaves. I get super jealous of women that can find their bra size in stores. Ross is the only store with bra sizes close to mine but only sometimes.

Hi beauties,
I have this one in 32B http://www.orlinas.com/collections/a-to-...up-bra-179
It fits perfectly and gives me a great cleavage. Browsing one of Ella's links I think I find the same or very similar and much cheaper: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-...25414.html
Have some of you ordered and received bras from aliexpress? Any quality issues?

(13-06-2015, 06:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  That really suits you and pretty earrings too.

What are YOU doing on this thread??? You've got MASSIVELY HUGE bazongas!!!!!

And, yes, she DOES seem to be very pretty!!

(23-08-2015, 08:46 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(13-06-2015, 06:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  That really suits you and pretty earrings too.

Far from big wap! I wish!,

But that second bra from aliexpress in the link I have brought. It's quite comfy but the push up isn't very good. Just fyi Smile

(24-08-2015, 06:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Well, you just need to keep thinking positive and wishing harder!! Just keep telling yourself, "I have BIG beautiful McGuffies!!" Repeat it over and over again to yourself!! It worked great with me!! Look!!
What?????? Hey!!!!! Who stole `em?????? Damn!!! :-((((((

(24-08-2015, 08:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

Well, you just need to keep thinking positive and wishing harder!! Just keep telling yourself, "I have BIG beautiful McGuffies!!" Repeat it over and over again to yourself!! It worked great with me!! Look!!

Ha ha thanks wap. It's no biggie, if they get bigger great otherwise nonpointbon loosing sleep over it. Tell you what bras and diff bra styles can make all the difference. Il find the link to that gorgeous one I've ordered 3 in now cause they make you look huge!

(24-08-2015, 08:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(24-08-2015, 08:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

Ha ha thanks wap. It's no biggie, if they get bigger great otherwise nonpointbon loosing sleep over it. Tell you what bras and diff bra styles can make all the difference. Il find the link to that gorgeous one I've ordered 3 in now cause they make you look huge!

Cool!! Thanks!!
Have you ever tried:
We MUST,
We MUST,
We MUST increase our BUST!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon