Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why is it that....?

This is probably too tame for adults only, but...
Why is it that when I wear a skirt, pantyhose and a bra with my silicone tits, a girl can freely come up to me, flip up my skirt and go, "WOOOHOOO!!", rub my legs and comment on how sexy or silky they feel/look in pantyhose or grab and squeeze my tits as much as she wants, but if I do any of that to her, I'm a perv and deserve a slap or jail time, and she might never talk to me again?
Now, I really don't care if she does that to me, it doesn't bother me at all, other than to wonder why she can, but I can't, but, tit for tat!

Hmmm, is she a friend who's just teasing you?

Because otherwise I'd say it's NOT okay. Personal space is personal space. And treating someone else like they are an object, in any way, shape, or form is unacceptable. It's not a male/female thing per se, it's a power thing, and that's what makes harassment so ugly.

Blush

Xo, Soli

(23-03-2015, 05:06 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hmmm, is she a friend who's just teasing you?

Because otherwise I'd say it's NOT okay. Personal space is personal space. And treating someone else like they are an object, in any way, shape, or form is unacceptable. It's not a male/female thing per se, it's a power thing, and that's what makes harassment so ugly.

Blush

Xo, Soli
A few times it was a casual friend, but other times it was just someone that came to see the band and started chatting me up by lifting my skirt or rubbing my legs. One girl was the owner of the bar we were playing in that night. She invited us to her place after the show and either she was sitting on my lap or I was sitting on hers, then she asked me if she could squeeze my tits. Cool, at least she asked! She had a HUGE set of at LEAST DDD's, made to look even bigger because of how small she is, and I said, "Sure, can I squeeze yours?" Suddenly she got REAL selfish with HER tits and refused to let me squeeze them, and didn't bother to squeeze mine. The next timer I saw her a few years ago, she looked as if she had no tits at all!! I wonder if she was wearing fakes that one night, too, and didn't want me to find out?

Obviously she is not taking you seriously as a woman.... doubt she would do that to another genetic female...

A complete lack of respect, and yes she no doubt was wearing falsies to impress the band.

(23-03-2015, 11:28 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  A complete lack of respect, and yes she no doubt was wearing falsies to impress the band.

IF she was wearing falsies, it wasn't to impress the band, because she'd been "big up front" for the previous few years before we even met her. Either they were falsies because she wanted to look bigger or, that WAS her true size and they had to be cut off and she opted not to wear falsies.

(23-03-2015, 08:03 PM)Karren Wrote:  Obviously she is not taking you seriously as a woman.... doubt she would do that to another genetic female...

Well, at that point, I was usually only wearing a skirt and pantyhose on stage, so, I wasn't really trying to be a woman, and that particular night was Halloween and I just couldn't wear anything in the way of a costume other than to wear a bra and fake tits. I did that two Halloweens in a row.
(One year, my bass player came as a vagina!! She wore a head-piece made to look like a giant vagina and her face stuck out through the opening. I wore the tits the next two years. My only other option was to wear a Supergirl costume, at least it has a short skirt and tight top, but I couldn't find one to fit someone 6' 9"!)

(23-03-2015, 01:09 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  This is probably too tame for adults only, but...
Why is it that when I wear a skirt, pantyhose and a bra with my silicone tits, a girl can freely come up to me, flip up my skirt and go, "WOOOHOOO!!", rub my legs and comment on how sexy or silky they feel/look in pantyhose or grab and squeeze my tits as much as she wants, but if I do any of that to her, I'm a perv and deserve a slap or jail time, and she might never talk to me again?
Now, I really don't care if she does that to me, it doesn't bother me at all, other than to wonder why she can, but I can't, but, tit for tat!

the way i see it, it is a male/female social power thing. Men are considered to be bigger and stronger and far more dangerous, and so they are socially managed and restricted from doing things that smaller and weaker and 'less dangerous' women can freely do, such as freely touch and physically mess with men, that, if it was vice versa, could and would be construed as sexual harassment/rape, and would come with all kinds of consequences that are immediate and lasting, in addition to financial and legal enforcements.

Not only that, but i have observed that american culture (and possibly alot of other cultures in the world?) forces men to internalise and maintain very specific parameters and modes of thought about themselves and each other, which ultimately rejects and dehumanises men, and sets them up for failure and disposability. I am inclined to collectively label these backhanded social parameters (and the stress-induced behavior which results from them ?) as being 'scars of masculinity'.

(24-03-2015, 12:43 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(23-03-2015, 08:03 PM)Karren Wrote:  Obviously she is not taking you seriously as a woman....  doubt she would do that to another genetic female...  

Well, at that point, I was usually only wearing a skirt and pantyhose on stage, so, I wasn't really trying to be a woman, and that particular night was Halloween and I just couldn't wear anything in the way of a costume other than to wear a bra and fake tits.  I did that two Halloweens in a row.
(One year, my bass player came as a vagina!!  She wore a head-piece made to look like a giant vagina and her face stuck out through the opening.  I wore the tits the next two years.  My only other option was to wear a Supergirl costume, at least it has a short skirt and tight top, but I couldn't find one to fit someone 6' 9"!)
Maybe, but it's not just me.  I've seen the same things happen to other guys in fem attire.  I just saw a prank video on YT the other day where some guy glued a pair of silicone tits to a friend of his while he was sleeping and, shortly after he woke up, he went outside for a moment and this woman from next door, an old lady, mind you, walked right up to him, grabbed his tits and squeezed them a few times!  As for me, it's not just one girl that does it, it's been done to me by a number of girls over the years.

(17-04-2016, 08:15 PM)spacecat Wrote:  
(23-03-2015, 01:09 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  This is probably too tame for adults only, but...

the way i see it, it is a male/female social power thing. Men are considered to be bigger and stronger and far more dangerous, and so they are socially managed and restricted from doing things that smaller and weaker and 'less dangerous' women can freely do, such as freely touch and physically mess with men, that, if it was vice versa, could and would be construed as sexual harassment/rape, and would come with all kinds of consequences that are immediate and lasting, in addition to financial and legal enforcements.

Not only that, but i have observed that american culture (and possibly alot of other cultures in the world?) forces men to internalise and maintain very specific parameters and modes of thought about themselves and each other, which ultimately rejects and dehumanises men, and sets them up for failure and disposability. I am inclined to collectively label these backhanded social parameters (and the stress-induced behavior which results from them ?) as being 'scars of masculinity'.
I'm gonna have to ask a few women I know what it's all about.
I haven't been here in a year and noticed that you just started hormones last March.  Have you made a lot of progress since then?  If not, I hope you get it soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon