Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BUSTY & BUSTIER!

ALREADY BUSTY?
I would like to start this thread for the gals on here that may already be busty or on the larger sideike a C or D cup. Having big boobs may be a goal for many but those of us who may already be on the larger side still have lots of goals, maybe you want to fill out more, or one is larger than the other and you want to even out, maybe your fighting gravity, maybe you are not happy with the shape of your girls. At any rate please check in on this thread, I hope you may find acceptance and support on this thread, no judgement, only well wishes and motivation! :-) I also consider myself on the larger/bustier side some of you may already know me... Share your experience about being naturally busty and share why you are here and maybe some of your goals and progress!

cant wait to officially join this thread Tongue

No one else out there? :-/

Hi there, I am a longtime lurker on this forum but after seeing this thread I decided to post. I started out a small, deflated 34D (honestly probably more like a 36C). I found this forum, posted once and never got an answer back, but I still kept doing NBE. I grew VERY quickly, and I'm now a 32G and 30 pounds lighter. I never felt comfortable posting because I thought I would be ostracized for having bigger breasts but still doing it. So hello everyone!

(04-09-2014, 05:11 AM)tbj Wrote:  Hi there, I am a longtime lurker on this forum but after seeing this thread I decided to post. I started out a small, deflated 34D (honestly probably more like a 36C). I found this forum, posted once and never got an answer back, but I still kept doing NBE. I grew VERY quickly, and I'm now a 32G and 30 pounds lighter. I never felt comfortable posting because I thought I would be ostracized for having bigger breasts but still doing it. So hello everyone!

WOW that's amazing tbj! I am so glad you shared after being a lurker for so long!!! :-) amazing progress and I working on the same thing as you keeping my bust full and perky (not deflated) while trying to loose weight! Glad to see that you have been able to do that! Thank you for inspiring me! :-) HUGGZ!

I am/was 30D my breast are slightly deflated (breastfed 6 kids) & they are asymmetrical. Since I started 28 days ago my breast have become perkier and started filling out. I've lost inches on my underbust which brings my size to 26F/28DDD (I think, it's late & I'm tired) I will update my measurements in two days to make sure. I'm so happy I found NBE because I did not want implants but I really missed my lovely breasts. Thanks for starting this thread

(04-09-2014, 06:52 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(04-09-2014, 05:11 AM)tbj Wrote:  Hi there, I am a longtime lurker on this forum but after seeing this thread I decided to post. I started out a small, deflated 34D (honestly probably more like a 36C). I found this forum, posted once and never got an answer back, but I still kept doing NBE. I grew VERY quickly, and I'm now a 32G and 30 pounds lighter. I never felt comfortable posting because I thought I would be ostracized for having bigger breasts but still doing it. So hello everyone!

WOW that's amazing tbj! I am so glad you shared after being a lurker for so long!!! :-) amazing progress and I working on the same thing as you keeping my bust full and perky (not deflated) while trying to loose weight! Glad to see that you have been able to do that! Thank you for inspiring me! :-) HUGGZ!

thanks BB! I have read some of your posts and understand the struggle with weight and keeping boobs full! I've been overweight and "bigger" (tallest girl every class!) my whole life; I was always so disappointed that my boobs were so deflated, still can't shake that insecurity! I always thought "I'm so fat...why are my breasts so small?" HuhSad

Now, I'm 20 and didn't start "blooming" until age 19 (getting curves, etc). I am 5'10 too and what I like to call a "reformed chubby girl"-I carried a LOT of weight on my frame I didn't even know was there. Running changed my life. I attribute much of my success to my then boyfriend who helped me create a very detailed/methodical routine of supplements that helped me grow tremendously & still lose the weight. stay strong in your journey!! if I can do it, you can too! Smile

(04-09-2014, 10:13 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  I am/was 30D my breast are slightly deflated (breastfed 6 kids) & they are asymmetrical. Since I started 28 days ago my breast have become perkier and started filling out. I've lost inches on my underbust which brings my size to 26F/28DDD (I think, it's late & I'm tired) I will update my measurements in two days to make sure. I'm so happy I found NBE because I did not want implants but I really missed my lovely breasts. Thanks for starting this thread

I understand completely- didn't want implants, wanted my boobs to be all my own! Good luck in your journey. Smile

Well, I'm a 36D but also a misshapen pear, so I'd like to loose inches on my hips, waist and underbust but not lose my bust.

Months ago I was taking fenugreek (hated that maple syrup smell) and MSM but stopped. I've restarted MSM because it has the added benefit of relieving joint pain (I believe I will have arthritic knees when I'm older Sad). I massage sometimes, too, but haphazardly because the real reason I do that is because I like feeling them up. Tongue

I'm already busty, yes, but I definitely want (need) to be slimmer because I'm at the heaviest weight I've ever been and it's making me self-conscious (let's just say I was way overdressed this summer... thank god it wasn't that hot in my neck of the woods!).

(06-09-2014, 10:02 AM)nat861 Wrote:  Well, I'm a 36D but also a misshapen pear, so I'd like to loose inches on my hips, waist and underbust but not lose my bust.

Months ago I was taking fenugreek (hated that maple syrup smell) and MSM but stopped. I've restarted MSM because it has the added benefit of relieving joint pain (I believe I will have arthritic knees when I'm older Sad). I massage sometimes, too, but haphazardly because the real reason I do that is because I like feeling them up. Tongue

I'm already busty, yes, but I definitely want (need) to be slimmer because I'm at the heaviest weight I've ever been and it's making me self-conscious (let's just say I was way overdressed this summer... thank god it wasn't that hot in my neck of the woods!).

Wish you all the luck!!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon