Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EXERCISE

I just read this article, and although I exercise 5 time a week and watch what I eat carefully, but, I still can use some help around my mid-section. Smile I really liked this article and that's why I decided not to only post it, but also to make a new thread for exercising. Health and Wisdom be with you. <3 POM

Losing Belly Fat:

http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1298330047559.html

excersise is my worst weakness Tongue. perhaps changes will prompt me to be more in gear to do soBig Grin

"....and five months waiting on hold..." hhahahahha Tongue

Alright Tanya, this is your riddle:

How do you build something with Legos?

(26-08-2014, 11:33 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Alright Tanya, this is your riddle:

with your hands of course silly! Tongue

i love legos and loved playing with them in my childhood. i believe that toy in particular lead me to be engineer minded and logical..ever read the insrtuctions to a lego set? its in 3 dimensions. pretty hard at first when your six years old,but like anyhing else,experience builds. if i were to have children i certainly would buy them legos!

(26-08-2014, 11:42 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(26-08-2014, 11:33 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Alright Tanya, this is your riddle:

with your hands of course silly! Tongue

i love legos and loved playing with them in my childhood. i believe that toy in particular lead me to be engineer minded and logical..ever read the insrtuctions to a lego set? its in 3 dimensions. pretty hard at first when your six years old,but like anyhing else,experience builds. if i were to have children i certainly would buy them legos!
=================================
This is the answer silly poo: Smile
"Your body is like Lego's, with the right building blocks and imagination you can build anything!"

(26-08-2014, 11:47 PM)pom19 Wrote:  This is the answer silly poo: Smile
"Your body is like Lego's, with the right building blocks and imagination you can build anything!"

hahhaah Tongue silly pom pom *hugs*

(26-08-2014, 11:54 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(26-08-2014, 11:47 PM)pom19 Wrote:  This is the answer silly poo: Smile

hahhaah Tongue silly pom pom *hugs*
==================================
We are creatures of HABITS. It takes about 30 days to build one or break one. So to build a good habit, the first 30 days are very crucial.
You have to push yourself for that 30 days, but after that the habit will push you!!! It is called the law of COSMIC HABIT FORCE.
FORCE be with you. Hugs...

Om Body: The Plyo, Dance, and Yoga Workout:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/express/20-minute/plyometrics-dance-workout/?sssdmh=dm17.755453&esrc=nwfitdailytip082814#page=3

And this one is POM's fav:

Defy Gravity:
Your Butt-Sculpting Workout Plan

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/exercises-to-target-butt-muscles/?sssdmh=dm17.756664&esrc=nwycdi090114#page=1

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon