Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GREAT results so far with CUPPING!

So, I was looking up other ways to pump without the embarrassing huge pumping device -- I didn't want the boyfriend to think I was an even bigger weirdo haha.
He still thinks I'm weird using these little cups but at least it's a little less strange. lol

I came across chinese cupping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP_k015zkz0

And it's basically exactly the same as pumping but with smaller "pumps" that you move around your breasts! You squeeze the cups and put them on lubed up skin - the squeezing and releasing on the skin creates a suction and the lube allows you to slide the cups across your breasts with the suction. Also, I really did not want to risk larger nipples with regular pumps. This way I can avoid the nipple completely by cupping around the nipple.

I got these small cups from amazon (came in two days with prime! woohoo):
http://www.amazon.com/Top-Chi-Transparent-Silicone-Chinese/dp/B00CBJ6E1C/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1405355110&sr=8-6&keywords=cupping

I got the small ones because I read that they are easier to squeeze and they had more suction than the large ones.

Now for the report,
I have only been "cupping" for two days now and have seen some SERIOUS swelling. I don't have any other pumping to compare it to since I have not done it before but I think I am getting similar results based on what Ive read on the forum!

The first night, I only cupped for 15 minutes and already saw great swelling. Not a full size or anything since I only did it for a short time. But the next day I could push my boobs together with my arms alone and this has NEVER happened. Then last night I cupped for 40 minutes and my boobs were HUGE. This morning, they were just a little smaller, but I was pretty impressed they stayed. I filled up my 32C bra! Which is about a half a cup of swelling for me! I'm sure if I did it for a few hours like some people do, I would see some really crazy swelling. But I'll have to save that for a rainy day when I'm not busy haha.

Buttt, at this rate, if I keep the majority of my swelling I should have a 32D within 2 months!!
Big GrinBig Grin

Yeah, those lil chinese med cups are amazing. They get rid of cellulite and toxins (with smoke) too.

like a little vacuum massage! Keep it up.

Buttt, at this rate, if I keep the majority of my swelling I should have a 32D within 2 months!!
Big GrinBig Grin
[/quote]

amazing (= those are a great price !!!!!!!
well done on your progress ^_^ your responding great......for me drinking tons of water helps with swelling while pumping

take care

duh rocket ;D

Thanks for sharing. I was cupping my boobs some time ago, but stopped because being lazy. I will start again. Big Grin

(14-07-2014, 05:43 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yeah, those lil chinese med cups are amazing. They get rid of cellulite and toxins (with smoke) too.

like a little vacuum massage! Keep it up.

Yeah!! I love them! I was looking forward to cupping all day hahah.

And thanks rocket --I'll try drinking a lot of water tonight and cupping longer. Just curious, why does the water help? I read this before too from others. Is it because of an increase in oxygen in the body and better blood circulation?

(14-07-2014, 06:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks for sharing. I was cupping my boobs some time ago, but stopped because being lazy. I will start again. Big Grin

Peggy you should!!
I might just be weird, but I actually really enjoy it. I thought it was kinda fun to see my breasts "grow" (swell) in such a short period of time.
But maybe after a while of doing it, I'll get tired of it ha

I really think it's beneficial because when I do it, my boobs get quite red and warm. When I noogle that never happen!

Well my theory is water retention......like water retention in pms ..your filling so much blood to your chest and your drinking lots of water your chest starts to bloat .......but the pumping makes your body hold on to the water longer
but if does work with swelling =D ........another theory is cupping or pumping makes you sweat a lot so your body is running low on fluids so it can do less ..............another thing to help swelling is making yourself comfortable .....I find leaning over to make sure I get it all in there is good too!

and yea circulation etc ...............I assume better swelling better growth but you can still grow with little swelling .. I remember hearing on the noogleberry forum you can grow evening if your swelling isn't noticeable the tissue tension is enough ..noogleberry cupping work much the same =p but you've done so awesome already ^_^ just keep it up <3

whaaa!! now another thing I gotta purchase?? that sounds great congrats.! maybe when I grow out of my large kangzhu cups (which hopefully wont take toooo long Tongue) I shall try this. ooo and it helps with cellulite?? thats great! for sure worth the buy

Hmm yeah I was thinking water retention too rocket. Whatever it is, it's helping my breasts swell! Tried drinking a whole lot of water and saw some better swelling.

So it's now day three and I have been cupping for about 45-1 hour around the same time each night. So far I haven't seen my breasts deflate back to their original size. I keep about 75-80% of the swelling after a full 24 hours!!
I'm just worried about this weekend. I am going on a trip and will be surrounded by people all weekend which means no time to cup! I might just squeeze in like ten or fifteen minutes when everyone is sleeping or just massage a lot with my hands. Hopefully I don't lose alllll of my swelling Sad
I'm so good with massage that I have probably only missed one full day of not massaging since I started NBE in Dec!! Tongue Pretty proud of myself actually hehe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon