Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DAY 2: Just started with Pueraria Mirifica wish me luck!

(09-06-2014, 01:35 AM)nat86 Wrote:  Good luck! I think you already look fabulous but I really hope everything works out for you!

Thanks for all the well wishes gals! :-)

(09-06-2014, 03:30 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 01:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 06:10 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 05:59 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, even in your heels, he's so much taller than you! That's what I want, a guy who positively towers over me.

Your girls are looking eye-popping in that last dress, wow! Beautiful.

Yeah he is my huge teddy bear! He used to play college football too so he is solid and thick, I'm a fan of thick guys not skinny. I like feeling small in his arms and like he can pick me up with little effort, I think that's sexy! :-) thanks for the compliment also! I love the bra I was wearing! :-)

Kinda reminds you of when you were little and your dad picked you up?

No I just like a big strong man! No daddy issues LOL and I'm fine with my nips my hubby loves them so I'm happy with that. :-)

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply daddy issues or what have you, it's just that most little girls love their time with dad and it becomes comforting to them so that's what they end up looking for in a guy. Sometimes they don't even realize that's what they're going after.

[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply daddy issues or what have you, it's just that most little girls love their time with dad and it becomes comforting to them so that's what they end up looking for in a guy. Sometimes they don't even realize that's what they're going after.
[/quote]

No worries...

Bra is feeling snug today!!! Woohoo! It's my minimizer... Think I may have to retire it soon! Hoping it's feeling snugger from the PM, my regular bras still feel fine though :-/

[Image: 6SuSvtgl.jpg]

Gorgeous! Your breasts are made of dreams and win, lol. I was randomly thinking about them today, like a creeper. Tongue

(09-06-2014, 11:39 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Gorgeous! Your breasts are made of dreams and win, lol. I was randomly thinking about them today, like a creeper. Tongue

LOL your too sweet! :-) Blessed Breasts you can be my creeper any day!!! :-)
Photo 

First of all thank you everyone who is following this thread and cheering me on, providing support, advice, recommendations and at time much needed humor!

Day at has been great for me. Yesterday I was driving with the hubby and I was wearing a deep v-neck shirt and hey said WOW your "girls" (that is what I always call them) are looking extra good today! He reached over an gave the one closest to him a soft squeeze, I jumped back surprisingly as it hurt, this is something he always does and this time they were tender. I am thinking it is working! He doesn't know I am doing any type of NBE I am sure he won't mind though but for some reason I don't want to tell him.

So far I am almost through my period, I have been taking it during my cycle and will continue 14 days then break till next cycle. I have notice a very brief one day increased emotion / depression, and slightly heavier flow. My hair seems to be growing faster and my nails are longer. My skin hasn't broken out any more than during normal cycle, appetite is the same and I do get sleeping late afternoon. Tenderness in breasts, slight swelling. I haven't measured yet as I think it's too soon to get my hopes up, however my smallest bra feels much tighter than ever. I am also using a meal replacement called Almased that consists of fermented soy, skim milk yogurt powder and enzyme-rich honey. I am only replacing 2 meals and have only lost 3 lbs so far (having trouble with snaking) but at least it's something. My girls seem to not be affected by weight loss so far even though it's only 3 lbs. I really want to add in another supplement to promote breast growth, any recommendations?

Here is a recent photo of the twins, not wearing a bra because they were tender this morning. They are resting over my arms on the couch armrest.
[Image: VhIeRGKl.jpg]

(09-06-2014, 11:39 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Gorgeous! Your breasts are made of dreams and win, lol. I was randomly thinking about them today, like a creeper. Tongue

Trying to copy your avatar girl but now I realize I got the angle wrong! :-) LOL

Maybe try doing some research on evening primrose oil. I had success with that in the past.

I like the angle of your picture better! Glad hubby is noticing how great they're looking lately!

(11-06-2014, 10:58 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Maybe try doing some research on evening primrose oil. I had success with that in the past.

I like the angle of your picture better! Glad hubby is noticing how great they're looking lately!

Aww thanks girl! I will look into primrose for sure!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon