Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DAY 2: Just started with Pueraria Mirifica wish me luck!

DAY 6!
Believe it or not I work up today and the girls were feeling tender to the touch... NoT totally abnormal as I am on my period but still hopeful. They seem a bit fuller this morning I think, but isn't it too soon for anything? Laundry day so here is a pic with no bra, just a camay (no support) under my jacket, and they still feel fairly perky! :-) I am naturally very full on top so it helps my J's not look saggy, however it causes my nips to be lower than the center of my girls because I have so my breast tissue up high, I guess it's a trade off...

[Image: 0ea91q0l.jpg]

AMAZING! I wish I had so much tissue up top! Your girls look gorgeous!

Pretty nice!!!! Are your areolas really big because of your size? But, I guess that wouldn't matter too much, I've seen girls with very small tits but HUGE areolas. I'm pretty sure I've seen girl with huge tits and almost no areolas at all. I think I'd prefer that.

(08-06-2014, 09:02 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Pretty nice!!!! Are your areolas really big because of your size? But, I guess that wouldn't matter too much, I've seen girls with very small tits but HUGE areolas. I'm pretty sure I've seen girl with huge tits and almost no areolas at all. I think I'd prefer that.

Actually it's sort of embarrassing, I have very small areolas and nips :-/ I think they look odd compared to the size of my girls!

(06-06-2014, 05:39 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I'm also on my period...
Well, THERE ya go, hun!! Women often get very emotional when they're about to have the painters in!!

(07-06-2014, 06:34 AM)bustybride Wrote:  I don't know if you girls care to read this but is nice to update daily even if it's just for me LOL nite!
It's nice to have a diary, even if it's open for anyone to read. :-)

(08-06-2014, 09:19 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(08-06-2014, 09:02 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Pretty nice!!!! Are your areolas really big because of your size? But, I guess that wouldn't matter too much, I've seen girls with very small tits but HUGE areolas. I'm pretty sure I've seen girl with huge tits and almost no areolas at all. I think I'd prefer that.

Actually it's sort of embarrassing, I have very small areolas and nips :-/ I think they look odd compared to the size of my girls!
Not to finagle a picture of them out of you, but, I'd have to see `em to know what you mean. Besides, I'd guess it's pretty objective. Like I said here elsewhere, this girl I was in college with thought she was fat and ugly, in the meantime EVERY guy on campus would've LOVED to get into her pants!!!! She was GORGEOUS, CUTE, SUPER SWEET and SEXY as all hell, a Marilyn Monroe/Debby Harry look-a-like!! YOU may think your nipples don't look right, but others might think they look fantastic! But, I'm here to tell ya, MOST people are their own worst enemies as far as how they THINK they look!!
Thumbs Up 

Good luck! I think you already look fabulous but I really hope everything works out for you!

(05-06-2014, 06:10 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 05:59 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, even in your heels, he's so much taller than you! That's what I want, a guy who positively towers over me.

Your girls are looking eye-popping in that last dress, wow! Beautiful.

Yeah he is my huge teddy bear! He used to play college football too so he is solid and thick, I'm a fan of thick guys not skinny. I like feeling small in his arms and like he can pick me up with little effort, I think that's sexy! :-) thanks for the compliment also! I love the bra I was wearing! :-)

Kinda reminds you of when you were little and your dad picked you up?

(09-06-2014, 01:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 06:10 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(05-06-2014, 05:59 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, even in your heels, he's so much taller than you! That's what I want, a guy who positively towers over me.

Your girls are looking eye-popping in that last dress, wow! Beautiful.

Yeah he is my huge teddy bear! He used to play college football too so he is solid and thick, I'm a fan of thick guys not skinny. I like feeling small in his arms and like he can pick me up with little effort, I think that's sexy! :-) thanks for the compliment also! I love the bra I was wearing! :-)

Kinda reminds you of when you were little and your dad picked you up?

No I just like a big strong man! No daddy issues LOL and I'm fine with my nips my hubby loves them so I'm happy with that. :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon