Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DAY 2: Just started with Pueraria Mirifica wish me luck!

(05-06-2014, 05:59 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, even in your heels, he's so much taller than you! That's what I want, a guy who positively towers over me.

Your girls are looking eye-popping in that last dress, wow! Beautiful.

Yeah he is my huge teddy bear! He used to play college football too so he is solid and thick, I'm a fan of thick guys not skinny. I like feeling small in his arms and like he can pick me up with little effort, I think that's sexy! :-) thanks for the compliment also! I love the bra I was wearing! :-)

Luck Lady! You have such a beautiful body and a handsomely tall hubby. I'm jealous Tongue

(05-06-2014, 05:38 PM)bustybride Wrote:  [quote='blessedbreasts' pid='117945' dateline='1401972281']
Good luck, girl! Is that hubby next to you in the jeans pic? He looks very tall!

He is a big guy! And also I am little LOL, Hey would die if he knew I was posting pics. Also I put the PM in a one a day woman's vitamin bottle. He has no idea LOL...

Thanks for all the compliments girl! Being on here has boosted my low self esteem! :-)

Here is another one of us...
[Image: cpzdmtAl.jpg]
[/quote

I bet youre husbands mates are jealous of him! Youre so feminine and those amazing boobs Smile That dress is perfect for you Smile

Opps I may have messed that Pm up. I was just saying how stunning you look Smile My hubbys tall too. I found it really hard to find a tall guy for years, they all seemed to be my height, then one day along came my itallian stallion Smile

Crying uncontrollably for 45 minutes and don't know why! :-( has this happened to anyone on PM?

(06-06-2014, 02:09 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Crying uncontrollably for 45 minutes and don't know why! :-( has this happened to anyone on PM?

oh dear!! has something sparked this?

Day 4, dropped back to one pill after emotional roller coaster yesterday, visually no change yet, physically no tingling or sweeping to note. I did put on my minimizer today to fit into one of my favorite tops today and it felt extremely right but is most likely because I haven't used it in ages and I'm also on my period... Just a little update for you all! :-)

Day 4, no crying today, fighting a cold and on my period but feeling ok, took 2 pills today after all, one early and one in the evening. Still no changes to note, no tenderness or swelling that I can tell. The girls feel the same, I don't know if you girls care to read this but is nice to update daily even if it's just for me LOL nite!

Great avatar pic! Hope your cold goes away quickly.

(08-06-2014, 03:35 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Great avatar pic! Hope your cold goes away quickly.

Thanks girl, that's sweet of you! Day 5 drinking lots of theraflu and the hubby is taking care of me! :-) took 2 pills of PM today as well... Feeling emotionally OK... So far so good!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon