Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DAY 2: Just started with Pueraria Mirifica wish me luck!

So I am starting a thread to track my progress. I am really bad at discipline so I wanted to start with something I won't fail at right away and get discouraged. Weakness is chocolate and snaking throughout the day. I am currently on day two and I think I can keep this up... Wish me LUCK! If anyone has insight or tips about PM please share! :-) Also I love to chat via personal message on here or text! :-) I like to stay motivated and chatting with other motivated ladies on here always helps!

Breast Growth / Perky Etc.
Cycling: 1 pill a day, 14 days once cycle starts

Weight Loss
Meal Replacement: Almased, fermented soy protein, honey enzymes, and skim milk yogurt powder (do you think any of this effects breast growth?)

Excise: Walking, abs, squats

I hope to update this thread twice a month or so... I will weigh myself and measure myself and post that also...

Wearing a minimizer to fit into this one...
[Image: Pt0WCGPl.jpg]

looking very chubby here! :-/
[Image: Ym5mJiBl.jpg]

On day 3 myself doing 1000mg for first day and 1500mg on subsequent days to get myself used to the PM (Yes, I'm biologically male), but girl I'd kill to have breasts like yours. Best of luck on your PM journey Smile

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'll ramp up to 2000mg after 30 days of 1500mg and then up to 3000mg if I don't see or feel any results.

Good luck!
The black lacy dress is so pretty on you you don't look chubby to me.

(05-06-2014, 06:53 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  On day 3 myself doing 1000mg for first day and 1500mg on subsequent days to get myself used to the PM (Yes, I'm biologically male), but girl I'd kill to have breasts like yours. Best of luck on your PM journey Smile

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'll ramp up to 2000mg after 30 days of 1500mg and then up to 3000mg if I don't see or feel any results.

Aww thanks! But I got a lot of work to do! Good luck too! :-)

(05-06-2014, 07:13 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Good luck!
The black lacy dress is so pretty on you you don't look chubby to me.

Thank girl!
No I meant that caption for the jeans pic... I will change that...

That dress is so cute on you! hope PM works for you!

lovely bride!

Good luck, girl! Is that hubby next to you in the jeans pic? He looks very tall!

(05-06-2014, 01:44 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Good luck, girl! Is that hubby next to you in the jeans pic? He looks very tall!

He is a big guy! And also I am little LOL, Hey would die if he knew I was posting pics. Also I put the PM in a one a day woman's vitamin bottle. He has no idea LOL...

Thanks for all the compliments girl! Being on here has boosted my low self esteem! :-)

Here is another one of us...
[Image: cpzdmtAl.jpg]

Wow, even in your heels, he's so much taller than you! That's what I want, a guy who positively towers over me.

Your girls are looking eye-popping in that last dress, wow! Beautiful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon