Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

(20-04-2014, 12:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  First off, I don't really trust anything coming from the far east. Secondly, look at how many stupid ads of this sort they have on t.v. here tying to sell crap that doesn't work, why should what they sell in the far east in this way be any better? And lastly, why is it a GUY is doing the hawking of this stuff instead of a woman?

Hey Hey Hey Miss! So I think that the paper towel cardboard insert would be a better tool to help grow our breasts than Rapibust. I experienced no growth on it at all! I even wore it double time (they say wear it once a day for 8 hours and I did it for 8-12 hours - whenever it dried up - twice a day with only a small break (3-4 hours) in between for shower, exercises and stuff). I did it for longer than the recommended period of 1 week. And I experienced no growth aside from the normal swelling that I get with my period.

Honestly, I get more swelling during sex and from when I massage my breasts aggressively than I did with Rapibust. I think all it did was irritate my breasts from wearing it so long that I developed some puffiness and tender skin that went away after my skin was dry for a few hours. So, if you want some puffiness & irritation that is caused by wearing a wet pineapple disc on your breast for hours a day that lasts for a few minutes as soon as you take it off, Rapibust is for you!

Otherwise, stick with getting turned on, having sex, massaging your breasts and getting your period. The swelling from those activities lasted a LOT longer and weren't irritating.

Or maybe we can try a cardboard tube instead... Wink hah! jk!

Good luck growing!
-Em

(20-05-2014, 09:41 PM)Emmy76 Wrote:  
(20-04-2014, 12:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  First off, I don't really trust anything coming from the far east. Secondly, look at how many stupid ads of this sort they have on t.v. here tying to sell crap that doesn't work, why should what they sell in the far east in this way be any better? And lastly, why is it a GUY is doing the hawking of this stuff instead of a woman?

Hey Hey Hey Miss! So I think that the paper towel cardboard insert would be a better tool to help grow our breasts than Rapibust. I experienced no growth on it at all! I even wore it double time (they say wear it once a day for 8 hours and I did it for 8-12 hours - whenever it dried up - twice a day with only a small break (3-4 hours) in between for shower, exercises and stuff). I did it for longer than the recommended period of 1 week. And I experienced no growth aside from the normal swelling that I get with my period.

Honestly, I get more swelling during sex and from when I massage my breasts aggressively than I did with Rapibust. I think all it did was irritate my breasts from wearing it so long that I developed some puffiness and tender skin that went away after my skin was dry for a few hours. So, if you want some puffiness & irritation that is caused by wearing a wet pineapple disc on your breast for hours a day that lasts for a few minutes as soon as you take it off, Rapibust is for you!

Otherwise, stick with getting turned on, having sex, massaging your breasts and getting your period. The swelling from those activities lasted a LOT longer and weren't irritating.

Good luck growing!
-Em

Lol!! Thanks for update, Emmy!! Sorry you wasted your time and money on this crap. Same goes for anyone else that got suckered in by this!! At least they got the name right! Your purse will RAPIdly go BUST using this stuff!! Looks like Mr. Cardboard Tube wins again!! Lol.
I'm not 100% sure it works, but it seems as though it does, maybe if I did it a lot more often, but, if I'm sitting in one place for a while, like here at the computer, as I only type with one had, while the other arm is resting on the table and my hand next to my chest, I'll basically grab hold of one of my tits and just pull and knead it for a short while, or after a bit of kneading, just firmly grab it as if you're pulling it away from your chest the way the pumps do. I can't pump anywhere NEAR as often as I'd like, so, I think that may come in a close second! I DO seem to be getting a tiny big bigger. The only drawback with this is that ya kinda have to stop after a few minutes per tit because it CAN get a tiny bit sore.
Take care, hun!!

jj

Thanks for the tip! I appreciate it! I def will begin trying this during my downtime and maybe in the car! And that's AWESOME that you're growing! WOO! Keep it up Miss!

(21-05-2014, 03:08 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(20-05-2014, 09:41 PM)Emmy76 Wrote:  

Good luck growing!
-Em

Lol!! Thanks for update, Emmy!! Sorry you wasted your time and money on this crap. Same goes for anyone else that got suckered in by this!! At least they got the name right! Your purse will RAPIdly go BUST using this stuff!! Looks like Mr. Cardboard Tube wins again!! Lol.
I'm not 100% sure it works, but it seems as though it does, maybe if I did it a lot more often, but, if I'm sitting in one place for a while, like here at the computer, as I only type with one had, while the other arm is resting on the table and my hand next to my chest, I'll basically grab hold of one of my tits and just pull and knead it for a short while, or after a bit of kneading, just firmly grab it as if you're pulling it away from your chest the way the pumps do. I can't pump anywhere NEAR as often as I'd like, so, I think that may come in a close second! I DO seem to be getting a tiny big bigger. The only drawback with this is that ya kinda have to stop after a few minutes per tit because it CAN get a tiny bit sore.
Take care, hun!!

Hi bubble bra!

I'm excited to get started with NBE program again. I gained a half inch from birth control and working out and looking for big goals this time 1-4 inches by sticking with a new NBE program.

New to this!!

Could you help me figure out the best procedure to follow first few months? For example when should I cleanse and what should I do in each phase of the breast? What are the phases?

Thanks so much!!

Nikki

(21-10-2012, 10:32 AM)Rapi Experimenter Wrote:  Well everyone, here is an update on my healing. It is working, though the water here in China is harder than banging your breast on a rock. So I have a combo of the chem burn from to much use, and phsorisis! Shit!! From the water here. That is what the doctor has finally said. Though I can still use my rapi ( She was not a believer of breast enhancers. She again a 38 DD) Said that they should pose no real or permenant harm to me or anyone else. I am still gonna wait for a bit till I go back to the rapi, as to make sure I will have no scaring or such. Here are the pics from this morning. Don't be to anxious not to ues the product or any other that is out there. Mine was from booby greed, needing to have it now. My doctor has calmed me down a notch, saying that If they didn't happen in 18yrs. and you are trying to grow again, your estrogen will help you of course, but it will take time. Well I know that Rapi gave me an 8cm increase in the time that they said, So I will stay with them as well as using hypno in the mean time.

Happy Growing Everyone!
Constance

What's hypno? Lol

(08-06-2014, 12:06 AM)Happyhealthyboobs11 Wrote:  Hi bubble bra!

I'm excited to get started with NBE program again. I gained a half inch from birth control and working out and looking for big goals this time 1-4 inches by sticking with a new NBE program.

New to this!!

Could you help me figure out the best procedure to follow first few months? For example when should I cleanse and what should I do in each phase of the breast? What are the phases?

Thanks so much!!

Nikki

Would also like to learn about this, What PM & Hypno? And FG ect
Seems to be lots of ideas, but I can't understand your abbreviations ??
Some one help me, Om 26 and a saggy mess after two titty hogs. I need help too

(15-08-2012, 02:52 AM)definitelymaybe Wrote:  
(14-08-2012, 06:56 AM)jiberish Wrote:  You wouldn't go over 50grams of protein a day? Why so little. I would suggest 100grams or more. Protein is has a huge variety of uses in the body. From repair,  helping with hormones, it can be used for energy and if there is excess it tends to be oxidized rather than stored in the body.

I take 250 grams a day (but I am a guy who goes to the gym 5 days a week)

The guide line to daily intake which is like 60 grams was written like 60 years ago. A more modern guide is 0.8 per pound or 1-1.5 if you do a lot of exercise.

She's not wrong.  Especially if we're talking animal protein, not plant protein.  Excessive protein in the body is unhealthy because it can cause the body to become acidic (which causes a multitude of health issues), dehydrated, kidney issues, athritis, osteoporiasis, etc, etc.

Protein is essential, but it's always smart to not go overboard on anything.

Tell that to a carnivore  Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon