Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pueraria mirifica again!

Star 

I just got my order from ainterol.co.UK it did take a bit longer than I thought.
I got a free bottle of extract I always wanted to try I think I'll use it for massage.
This time no birth control so I will try cycling it with fenugreek, my period should start next week or 2 then I will start this program.
My period only lasts 3 days so maybe my cycle is short will this effect me?
I will try taking 500mg pm days 1-12 at first.
Today my measurement s are 44-27-41
I'm a bit bloated we had to eat dinner out 2 nights in a since the oven broke yesterday :/
My goal is first to drop my waist to 24 without losing too much breasts then possibly gain more breasts.
I think I lost some fullness that the tape doesnt show due to my up and down weight I hope to round them back out and add more fullness

Will be following your program. Good luck, you are a NBE inspiraion already. Wink

Thanks Peggy I'll try keep it more updated Smile my weight yoyos too much especially after my first program with travelling and moving in with my bf I am surprised I kept it all so far.
I think I will noogle again I see on noogleberry forums a few women used it during weightloss to maintain successfully.

following c= hope you do great!!!!!!
44inch wow that's big already ^_^

You had extraordinary results before ! I hope you succeed with PM again ! Smile

(12-05-2014, 11:46 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  following c= hope you do great!!!!!!
44inch wow that's big already ^_^

Its funny to me they aren't big sort of medium size but 36 in on me was very small so it must be my body shape.

(13-05-2014, 05:02 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  You had extraordinary results before ! I hope you succeed with PM again ! Smile

Thanks so did you Ceci! This time my main goal is waist while keeping bust I would guess I could loose maybe 20lbs from other parts of me easy. I'm not fat in anyway but thick all over though i have been meaning to get down to better size and weight a long time if I can gain breasts during this I will be very happy.

I just realised I have grown total 8 inches from nbe so far that's a lot and I am actually still a little thinner than starting, when I lose a few lb maybe they will look as big as they should to me or maybe I will never be big enough its like for me those men addicted to body building only mine is boob building addiction.
Looking back I mean at photos the difference doesn't look as much as I have gained maybe loss of fullness from my weight changing so much last year lil sad I know some women look like they gain a cup for each inch, in real life they do look and feel much bigger especially in clothes in the start I couldn't really fill out shirts now its harder to find things that do up over the breasts.

(13-05-2014, 02:17 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I just realised I have grown total 8 inches from nbe so far that's a lot and I am actually still a little thinner than starting, when I lose a few lb maybe they will look as big as they should to me or maybe I will never be big enough its like for me those men addicted to body building only mine is boob building addiction.
Looking back I mean at photos the difference doesn't look as much as I have gained maybe loss of fullness from my weight changing so much last year lil sad I know some women look like they gain a cup for each inch, in real life they do look and feel much bigger especially in clothes in the start I couldn't really fill out shirts now its harder to find things that do up over the breasts.

Bonita, sabés que sos hermosa, del formato corporal pera pasaste a tener un cuerpo reloj de arena. Lograste muchísimo, espero que lo sepas valorar. Ten cuidado de no caer en un desorden dismórfico. A mí particularmente me pasa que siempre me encuentro a "algo" que quiero mejorar, ser demasiado perfeccionista apesta.
En las fotos se te ve las cintura pequeña, espero honestamente que logres seguir mejorando conforme tu metas.
Me acuerdo que Timarie redujo 3 cm de cintura tan solo de contraer el abdomen durante el día.
Asimismo controlar los niveles de colesterol y de glucosa ayuda a mantener la cintura pequeñita.
Disculpá que escribí en español, pero desde mi celular por el programa predictivo, es difícil escribir en inglés.
Te mando un beso y te auguro mucho éxito. Ceci

Wow! Growing 8 inches is just amazing!! Congratulations!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon