Poll: Is it absolutely necessary to include suction/ pumping (noogling) in your routine in order to see results? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
22.22%
No
22.22%
22.22%
No, but noogling will give you faster results than no noogling
55.56%
55.56%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question: Is breast pumping absolutely necessary to grow?

Hi everyone!  Smile

I'm new to NBE and im confused about NBE and breast suction/pumping. I hope i dont sound stupid, but Is it absolutely necessary to noogle in order to see results?
I'm hoping that it's not because between work, school, my bf, and the gym I really dont have the time (or privacy) to noogle  Dodgy
From reading on here I understand that massage is necessary so I'm trying my best to include it in my program ( which i will start tomorrow). 
Also, feel free to check out my routine and leave feedback http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28987

Maybe everyone has different opinions about noogling, but I'd like to know peoples opinions based on your experiences!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread