Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those taking collagen

(12-08-2018, 12:26 AM)solome Wrote:  here's one that i've been taking. i like it. vital proteins  it's on amazon, too. what's not on amazon. often, i mix in a pack of knox gelatin into my drink with ground flax, etc. yeah, your digestion has to work a bit but, it's dirt cheap. you said you've read a lot about collagen so you may know about taking vitamin C with your collagen

from here
'When collagen is produced, there is a complex series of events, some occurring inside of the cell, and some outside of the cell. Vitamin C is active inside of the cell, where it hydroxylates (adds hydrogen and oxygen) to two amino acids: proline and lysine. This helps form a precursor molecule called procollagen that is later packaged and modified into collagen outside of the cell. Without vitamin C, collagen formation is disrupted, causing a wide variety of problems throughout the body.'
Thanks for that info, solome!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
For those taking collagen - by 8lemon8 - 10-08-2018, 03:09 PM
RE: For those taking collagen - by surferjoe2007 - 10-08-2018, 03:46 PM
RE: For those taking collagen - by 8lemon8 - 10-08-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: For those taking collagen - by solome - 12-08-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: For those taking collagen - by 8lemon8 - 12-08-2018, 04:06 AM