Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experts? How can I use Sarsaparilla extract?

(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(05-07-2018, 04:41 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It is in fact an ingredient of volufiline.  I think the other half was a compound from nutmeg, macelignan.  I haven't heard of its use in NBE outside of volufiline, but as a source of saponins it's not surprising that it might work.  Similar to other sources you might try an extract standardized to ##% saponins (e.g., 10-50%, or whatever), or a 10:1 extract or etc.  Then experiment with that and see if it does anything.  A 1:1 extract like you might sometimes find is likely to be too weak.

Thanks Surferjoe for your input, you mention saponins again, can you tellme why saponins can be so good for nbe? 
I have a 10:1 extract theres also some other herbs in it, boswelia and passion flower. And all I can say is this stuff does something with my fatcells... my breasts dont look bigger after one week yet but they do feel very squishy....like more or denser/softer fatty tissue.....
Yeh I wish I could be more detailed but Nbe is just a bit vague..
Saponins just means “soap”.  So as for sasparilla saponins I have no idea.  1 week is also a short time. Let us know in 2 months how it goes.

But some saponins are steroidal saponins, which means they’re hormone-like.  Many have a broad effect rather than affecting a particular hormone like phytoestrogens do.  So they’re more likely to create balance than imbalance.  And often they work with existing hormones rather than working directly like other herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread