Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormonal Imbalance and PM

In dire need of some help here. 

TLDR: I took PM a few months ago and cycled it with Progesterone cream (20mg pump) for a month and I’m currently on the 41st day of my cycle yet I’m still not getting my period when I only normally get my period after 28 days. My hormones are out of whack and been lethargic and having nightmares (literally).

Longer version:

Hi guys. I’m 23 years old, female, in the process of taking PM and cycling it with Progesterone cream to achieve bigger breasts. I used to have regular cycle and get my period every 26-30 days, mostly every 28 days which is the normal cycle.

However, since I started taking PM and cycling it with Progesterone cream, (PM for days 1-14, progesterone cream for days 15-28 taken every other day) my hormones started getting out of whack. I’ve been really lethargic, emotions all over the place, and having acne, but what I’m most concerned about is I still haven’t gotten my period and it’s been 12 days since I was supposed to have it. 

I am not pregnant since I have already taken a pregnancy test and it came out negative, so it must be something else. 

Does anyone have any idea how I can get my hormone levels back to normal?

I believe I’m experiencing what they call a long luteal phase (I don’t even know if i’ve already ovulated?)

Note: I started last April and stopped in everything altogether last month (latter part of May)

My apologies if this case has been resolved before, and it would help if you guys could guide me throughout. Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hormonal Imbalance and PM - by inatoms - 05-06-2018, 02:42 AM
RE: Hormonal Imbalance and PM - by ItsAmyyy - 05-06-2018, 11:13 AM
RE: Hormonal Imbalance and PM - by FlatMeow - 14-06-2018, 06:23 PM
RE: Hormonal Imbalance and PM - by HopefulKitKat - 20-06-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Hormonal Imbalance and PM - by HopefulKitKat - 27-06-2018, 05:56 AM
RE: Hormonal Imbalance and PM - by FlatMeow - 27-06-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Hormonal Imbalance and PM - by Cely - 28-08-2018, 12:49 PM