Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked...

Shocked 

So, you think it... you believe it...ya feel it... it happens. Basically right?
Well, growing up.. I ALWAYS thought I'd have big breasts. My mom, Gma, Aunt, Cousins... errrryboddyyy in my fam had big boobs so, I thought It was a given thing. Always "knew" they were gonna get big. I was getting excited when puberty happened (around 12) and I had cleavage when I'd wear tank tops and my boobs looked nice with tight shirts. 
I thought, they're just gonna get bigger from there. I lost baby fat n grew taller and poof. 
Still had my thought of "They're obviously going to get bigger., I'm young"

Nada. There had been a phase when I was younger where I wanted to be like my dad and brothers. Didnt want boobs. hated the thought. cried when mom would put dresses on me. wanted to be a lil boy and even thought "wouldnt boobs get in the way of me playing and running??"

but still. you can say, maybe subconsciously  I told my body to not grow them. But there is manyyyy stories of lesbians, tomboys, and transgenders who always felt like a man inside and taped their boobs down once they started growing and some ended up with big knockers they try to hide. Why wouldn't their mind give them what they wanted?

Also my "wanting to be a boy" thoughts were around the age of 6. I started getting a womanly shape at 12, even had thicker thighs and butt.... but ya grew taller and poof.

The point, I swore I'd get breast I thought that was in my nature and was so excited for years and didnt care if my friends were getting bigger boobs first. I thought, I'm a late bloomer, when it comes it'll be bigger than theirs anyway.

So isn't tht considered placebo? How come my body didnt give me what I thought forsure would happen?
Not to sound negative but whaaa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked... - by AthenaGirl - 02-06-2018, 09:12 AM
RE: I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked... - by Happyme - 02-06-2018, 03:36 PM
RE: I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked... - by AthenaGirl - 05-06-2018, 06:27 AM
RE: I mean, the Placebo effect SHOULD have worked... - by koyasha - 23-02-2019, 01:38 PM