Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

puberty& stages of breast development

(21-05-2018, 03:13 AM)OrderUp Wrote:  I have read about this issue from the angle of breastfeeding and also fertility, long before I was looking into NBE.  It's not well-established and well-known science at all, but there is definitely a lot more info out there about how an unhealthy diet and other poor health-related behaviors could impact a girl in puberty.  It is thought that high-sugar and poor sleep in particular can be devastating to proper development.  I do wonder if that's my biggest issue right there.  I stayed up till 2 am watching TV CONSTANTLY when I was in the prime boob development years, and my parents let us drink full-sugar sodas like water, completely unrestricted.  It's a wonder I wasn't enormous, though of course I certainly wasn't thin at all like that.  My mom, sister, and aunt are decently well-endowed, but I have nothing up top.  Seems like my genes are possibly okay (?), but diet and such could explain why I've got so little.

You know what... In my developmental years i was HOOKED on sugar! i ate sugar like it was going out of fashion!
I was lucky enough i NEVER gained any weight but neither did i gain boobs! Ive always been tall and slim but now you bring this up particularly in my puberty years 12+ i just ate sooo much sugar it wasnt funny! And yes the females in the family sooo much more endowed than i ever was! With that said they are alot weightier and ive maintained my slimness. So who knows...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 01-04-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 01-04-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by hannah - 01-04-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Jules17 - 17-05-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 17-04-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 12-05-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 17-05-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Cely - 20-05-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by OrderUp - 21-05-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 21-05-2018, 07:05 AM