Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My boobs grew with this

(08-03-2018, 04:41 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
  • L-arginine doesn't really help.  That's the short version... long version is a LOT might help a little bit but then it's difficult to avoid diarrhea.
  • You don't need MSM when you have that much collagen powder, though it doesn't hurt.  If anything have a few more grams of collagen instead of the MSM.
  • Change saw palmetto to 160-320 mg ~90% fatty acid extract.  And optionally it can be all month.  You may want to start low when you switch to an extract.
  • Change fenugreek to a 50% saponin extract.  And optionally it can be all month.  You may want to start low when you switch to an extract.
  • Limit calcium to 600 mg max.
  • Increase D3 to 2,000 IU.
More options in my sig threads if you want.
Dear SurferJoe, thank you very much for overviewing my post, it means a lot to me. I have read your programs and i have a lot to learn, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us, i will apply your advices that i have read from your programs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My boobs grew with this - by makicaaa - 07-03-2018, 07:30 PM
RE: My boobs grew with this - by surferjoe2007 - 08-03-2018, 04:41 AM
RE: My boobs grew with this - by nanakante - 08-03-2018, 10:09 AM
RE: My boobs grew with this - by surferjoe2007 - 08-03-2018, 01:57 PM
RE: My boobs grew with this - by makicaaa - 13-03-2018, 01:30 AM