Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This all in one multivitamin too good to be true for NBE?

Hello everyone! It's been a while. I was browsing the other day and I saw Ella C (i think) suggest this multivitamin. I've been pretty turned off toward herbs lately because I hate taking a million different things. I just can't get myself to do it. But this seems like it would supply a small dose of beneficial herbs that would support my pumping. The only other things I'm taking is a Japanese pig placenta supp and New Zealand deer antler velvet to support HGH and hormone production. My question is though do any of these herbal ingredients seem like they would work against nbe? From what I can remember less is better in terms of these herbs, so in theory I feel like this would be a great thing to take and very easy? I've taken chaste tree (vitex), wild yam, and licorice with no problems. This is the name of it ::

The Synergy Company, Pure Synergy, Organic Vita·Min·Herb, Multi for Women

Here is this supplement info
[Image: A1NDmX-cOhL._SX522_.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread