Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Missing my period for months with PM and pills

(07-06-2017, 10:36 PM)yhuna Wrote:  Hi everyone.. I'm going to give NBE another shot.. I was trying it before (which is 5yrs ago) and I did saw a some progress in the 4 months that I was using it.. I'm a AA70.. I did gain a cup when I was using on PM and the pills my doctor gave me..

I was using this method for almost a 8months.. but on the 6th month I was using it.. my period didnt came.. and I stil did continue using it and on the 3rd month that I missed my period.. I stopped using it as I got to scared.. and when I got my period it went on for weeks..

I was taking 400mg but I did build up my dosage... my max was 3x 400mg a day everyday for 8months..
I  wanna give it another this method another shot as I did saw result but I don't wanna be missing my period

Hello

Sometimes that happens...........you might want to reduce the capsules and go to a topical

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by yhuna - 07-06-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by --- - 07-06-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by EllaC - 09-06-2017, 05:53 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by EllaC - 09-06-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by Shae - 05-08-2017, 05:58 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by BeautifulCaptain - 05-08-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by roberta1963 - 12-08-2017, 01:29 AM