Poll: Sleep and breast development - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I slept on time and it did much help.
0%
0%
I slept late and it had no affect.
0%
0%
I slept on time and it had no affect.
33.33%
33.33%
I slept late and it has/had consequences.
66.67%
66.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does sleep affect breast development during puberty?

(17-01-2017, 02:21 AM)solome Wrote:  Silvercloud
Big Grin Where can i get those proteolytic enzymes owo they seem good! Thank you you too stay happy and stay your best! Shy

uhmm, you won’t need any of those for awhile cuz when you’re young and strong, your body is producing all these incredible enzymatic proteins that break down a bunch of non-living stuff you don’t need   …kinda like a clean-up crew …but by the time you get to your mom’s age, some of those protease crew dudes will be sitting back half-naked covered in cracker crumbs and oxidized cheese bits never to care or get back up or even wave hey, what’s up. fckrs. anyway, sorry. but, to make a long story short, people your mom’s age can take these things like this one for instance, and it’s like a clean-up crew in a bottle. you won’t have to think about it for awhile. btw, it’s really good to take these after a surgery to minimize scar tissue. that’s essentially what they do, they dissolve dead tissue that gets in joints and all over, really.

well, your real reason for being here is boobs. me, too. there’s a lot to read here about massage and noogling which i think could help you a lot just like they’ve helped me to gain some breast volume. have fun, silvercloud.

Oh .-. i see. I don't need any at my age. okay c: did you do surgery before or planning to? Yesh thats the reason cx Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread