Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discharge of way early menstral cycle? Help!

Well I'm not a professional! hahah
But here's my opinion. I have basically the same problem. This is my second time taking PM and I had similar problems the first time as well. When I stop taking the PM for a day or two I get my period. Which doesn't seem to makes sense, as the estrogen drop should trigger ovulation right? A progesterone drop should trigger menses. So on the onset it doesn't make sense.

I read that many women have taken PM from the last day of menses until about ovulation and then stopped - either just for ovulation, continuing after that until the first day of their period, or stopped for the rest of the cycle to start again after their period.

After having tried this twice, I can say that this doesn't work for me... I just bleed after stopping. My conclusion is that women like us may become (or already be) progesterone deficient at this time. I'm considering adding a progesterone cream to my routine during the second half of my cycle to maintain the uterine lining.

That being said, I haven't done it yet! So I can't tell you how well it will work out. If anyone ELSE has some experience with this I'd love to here from them. But in the meantime, I hope it helps to know that I'm right there with ya, sister! Shy

Any ladies with similar experiences?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Discharge of way early menstral cycle? Help! - by tjddms - 15-03-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Discharge of way early menstral cycle? Help! - by jsbelle - 20-03-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: Discharge of way early menstral cycle? Help! - by jsbelle - 20-03-2013, 02:05 PM