Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Travel with bosom beauty

Hey everyone,

I’ve been pumping for several weeks now with the bosom beauty and I love it. I am going to be going on a trip in a couple of weeks. My friend is visiting and she is going to pick me up and take me to Arizona with her and then I’m going to fly back home with a one way airline ticket.

So I’m only going to have an overhead carry on and a purse - no checked baggage.

I’m trying to decide how to pump while I’m gone. I’m really afraid of losing all of my progress if I don’t bring my pump. I’ll be gone for 17 days.

I saw on a very old closed thread that people said they would never take the B.B. box on an airplane because it might look like a bomb but I don’t know what else’s to do. I don’t have a hand pump.

I’m wondering if I could just take it out of my bag and put it in a bin with my laptop and chargers and it won’t look suspicious.

Maybe if they ask I can just say it’s a timer - or say it’s for my sister and it’s for breast feeding pumping or something.

Any ideas would be very appreciated. Has anyone else traveled with their bosom beauty or other pumps?

I guess another idea would be to try to order a hand pump right now and hope it arrives before my trip. Is the noodle berry pump compatible with the bb domes? How long does shipping take usually?

(03-08-2018, 10:34 PM)Tracey Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I’ve been pumping for several weeks now with the bosom beauty and I love it. I am going to be going on a trip in a couple of weeks. My friend is visiting and she is going to pick me up and take me to Arizona with her and then I’m going to fly back home with a one way airline ticket.

So I’m only going to have an overhead carry on and a purse - no checked baggage.

I’m trying to decide how to pump while I’m gone. I’m really afraid of losing all of my progress if I don’t bring my pump. I’ll be gone for 17 days.

I saw on a very old closed thread that people said they would never take the B.B. box on an airplane because it might look like a bomb but I don’t know what else’s to do. I don’t have a hand pump.

I’m wondering if I could just take it out of my bag and put it in a bin with my laptop and chargers and it won’t look suspicious.

Maybe if they ask I can just say it’s a timer - or say it’s for my sister and it’s for breast feeding pumping or something.

Any ideas would be very appreciated. Has anyone else traveled with their bosom beauty or other pumps?

I guess another idea would be to try to order a hand pump right now and hope it arrives before my trip. Is the noodle berry pump compatible with the bb domes? How long does shipping take usually?
Well I just ordered my B.B. system from gismostore and realized it’s just a rebranded nursing breast pump. You know the red square bottom on the front that’s just a piece of tape you can remove and then there’s the milk droplets pic. So yeah maybe remove the red square sticker and just take it on the plane with you and tell them what it is. A nusrsing pump. Airlines have to let you bring on your breast pump.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon