Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone seen growth with just 1/2 a day?

Star 

Hello!

I see a lot of post about 2-4 hours a day. I can't do that right now ? I am just starting again after taking 6 months off where I tried to do 2 hours a day but couldn't keep up with it.

I mean 1/2 hour a day

Thanks!

(01-07-2018, 06:17 AM)Jasmine108 Wrote:  Hello!

I see a lot of post about 2-4 hours a day. I can't do that right now ? I am just starting again after taking 6 months off where I tried to do 2 hours a day but couldn't keep up with it.

I mean 1/2 hour a day

Thanks!

Hi Jasmine,
1/2 hour is much better than 0.
Keep at it. Getting into the habit of noogling is probably the hardest part.

Can you do 1/2 hour massage, and do another 1/2 hour later in the day?
I have found that routine very helpful
Bobbi

There is a thread on the Noogleberry forum of a woman who managed to increase her breast size by just pumping for 1 hour a day. But I haven't read any success stories of anyone increasing their breast size with just half an hour a day: https://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index....171.0.html

You could always wake up an hour early just to put your cups on and go back to sleep for that hour. When I was doing long hours, I used to sleep with them on for 4 hours.

(01-07-2018, 02:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(01-07-2018, 06:17 AM)Jasmine108 Wrote:  Hello!

I mean 1/2 hour a day

Thanks!

Hi Jasmine,
1/2 hour is much better than 0.
Keep at it. Getting into the habit of noogling is probably the hardest part.

Can you do 1/2 hour massage, and do another 1/2 hour later in the day?
I have found that routine very helpful
Bobbi

Thanks! Yeah I am going to do an hour- I might be to lazy for massage lol- I am a double a- I would be super happy with a B! It looks like a lot of people also start bigger then me so we will see. How's your program going? I will go look on your program page! Thanks for answering!

(02-07-2018, 06:09 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  There is a thread on the Noogleberry forum of a woman who managed to increase her breast size by just pumping for 1 hour a day. But I haven't read any success stories of anyone increasing their breast size with just half an hour a day: https://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index....171.0.html

You could always wake up an hour early just to put your cups on and go back to sleep for that hour. When I was doing long hours, I used to sleep with them on for 4 hours.

Thanks for that I am going to start doing 1 a day! My boobies are too small if I lay down the cups fall off! I have been reading your threads they are awesome! If you know someone who went from aa to b let me know! Thanks

(04-07-2018, 04:51 AM)Jasmine108 Wrote:  
(02-07-2018, 06:09 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  There is a thread on the Noogleberry forum of a woman who managed to increase her breast size by just pumping for 1 hour a day. But I haven't read any success stories of anyone increasing their breast size with just half an hour a day: https://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index....171.0.html

Thanks for that I am going to start doing 1 a day! My boobies are too small if I lay down the cups fall off! I have been reading your threads they are awesome! If you know someone who went from aa to b let me know! Thanks

I went from an AA to a B. Now im quite stuck there!

(04-07-2018, 08:42 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Awesome! I checked out your threads but I think you started bigger than me. I would love a c cup wouldn't that be amazing ? But a B would be fine too

(12-07-2018, 05:52 AM)Jasmine108 Wrote:  
(04-07-2018, 08:42 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Awesome! I checked out your threads but I think you started bigger than me. I would love a c cup wouldn't that be amazing ? But a B would be fine too
And really anything is an improvement for me- I just want to know what it is like to be able to fill out a summer dress without a bra,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon