Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experts? How can I use Sarsaparilla extract?

Hi everybody,

I havent been around for a loong time, my apologies to the ones who missed me... Rolleyes
But the other day I was at the drug store I brought Sarsaparilla. When I stood there I thought this was an ingredient of Volufiline...I am not so sure now. But I thought Sarsaparilla increased fat cells in breasts......
I could have bought a total useless NBE supplement but I wanted to check around here.

I read in the store it worked synergetic with Calendula so I brought a Calenda bees wax lanolin cream to blend with the 'Sars' extract for massage.....

But before I do I need to do some research IfI find anything interesting I post it here. But my baby is keeping me busy like 24/7 so this might take time and patience lol. Its Nbe's biggest poison...grr..
So if you know something please let me know...
I also brought Avena Sativa for stress, opinions on that would be awesome too..
Thanks!!!

I know it increases blood flow and is cancer preventive...but I dont know if it is safe for skin aplication..

Hi Hannah!
Welcome back, I sure have missed you.
So was you break to have a baby?
If so congratulations!

So Sarsaparilla is a new one to me for NBE.
I found this link

http://www.wideopeneats.com/sarsaparilla-soda/

You can make delicious soft drink from it, but I dont see any boobie boosters in here.. But that Lotus's field of expertise!

And the rest of your ques are best for Lotus as well.
Again
Welcome home
Bobbi

(27-06-2018, 09:44 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Hannah!
Welcome back, I sure have missed you.
So was you break to have a baby?
If so congratulations!

So Sarsaparilla is a new one to me for NBE.
I found this link

http://www.wideopeneats.com/sarsaparilla-soda/

You can make delicious soft drink from it, but I dont see any boobie boosters in here.. But that Lotus's field of expertise!

And the rest of your ques are best for Lotus as well.
Again
Welcome home
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi, nice hearing from you ! You keep the forum alive with your positivity. Well my baby is almostly one year old now. And it doesnt get easier, he is very alive so to say, he crawls everywhere and is extremely rapid.. so my back kinda hurts from watching over him and tiling him up from the floor , away from all the forbidden objects. He is also strong willed and he never gives up on something he wants to touch or explorer.
Anyhow I tried sarsaparilla topically and it makes my skin nicer. I also read it contains diosgenin and saponins. And these are potentially increasing steroid hormones.

But thats all i found out. Further its a great supplement for detox too.
I will post a good link later on.
Thanks for your reply Bobbi!

Roxy Dillon has released a sort of youthcode book (I don´t know the english name of the book. In german it is this book ISBN-13: 978-3442175772). She writes the same thing about Volufiline. She suggests to combine Sarsaparilla with Aloe vera and to apply that to the breasts. I thought that was kind of funny cause years back I read a comment from bustybride about aloe vera and she had no clue why this was good for NBE but used it in her younger years when her breasts were growing. Roxy says Aloe is good for creating new stem cells. So actually this is a good combo.

It is in fact an ingredient of volufiline.  I think the other half was a compound from nutmeg, macelignan.  I haven't heard of its use in NBE outside of volufiline, but as a source of saponins it's not surprising that it might work.  Similar to other sources you might try an extract standardized to ##% saponins (e.g., 10-50%, or whatever), or a 10:1 extract or etc.  Then experiment with that and see if it does anything.  A 1:1 extract like you might sometimes find is likely to be too weak.

(05-07-2018, 04:41 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It is in fact an ingredient of volufiline.  I think the other half was a compound from nutmeg, macelignan.  I haven't heard of its use in NBE outside of volufiline, but as a source of saponins it's not surprising that it might work.  Similar to other sources you might try an extract standardized to ##% saponins (e.g., 10-50%, or whatever), or a 10:1 extract or etc.  Then experiment with that and see if it does anything.  A 1:1 extract like you might sometimes find is likely to be too weak.

Thanks Surferjoe for your input, you mention saponins again, can you tellme why saponins can be so good for nbe? 
I have a 10:1 extract theres also some other herbs in it, boswelia and passion flower. And all I can say is this stuff does something with my fatcells... my breasts dont look bigger after one week yet but they do feel very squishy....like more or denser/softer fatty tissue.....
Yeh I wish I could be more detailed but Nbe is just a bit vague..

Avena Sativa is the other extract I have been using. The Sarsaparilla i  blend with my cream topically. And I have been using the Avena Sativa to ingest. I initially just bought the Avena Sativa for stress, and all I can say this stuff does its job.........and a tad more?
Well I knew there had to be something about this herb....its like oats have a hormonal thing (forgot whether it was prolactin promotor or shbg-something) in it so why not the grass of oats?(aka Avena Sativa)
And yes it does, a quick search delivers me the information I was expecting....Avena Sativa is another phyto-estrogenic herb.... maybe theres more Id love to know it, but time is putting a threshold on my research. Maybe this winter or some rainy days give me the time to research soon the how and what of these two herbs. They certainly have a lot to offer to nbe and overall health!!
Cheers everybody!Smile

(01-07-2018, 06:12 AM)Boobs_for_all Wrote:  Roxy Dillon has released a sort of youthcode book (I don´t know the english name of the book. In german it is this book ISBN-13: 978-3442175772). She writes the same thing about Volufiline. She suggests to combine Sarsaparilla with Aloe vera and to apply that to the breasts. I thought that was kind of funny cause years back I read a comment from bustybride about aloe vera and she had no clue why this was good for NBE but used it in her younger years when her breasts were growing. Roxy says Aloe is good for creating new stem cells. So actually this is a good combo.

Oooh so funny you mention Roxy Dillon she has an amazing book indeed about natural skin stuff and onion juice to get rid of grey hairs yeh I just recently bumped onto thebook and now you mention it. I might likethat book in 10years so I can slather whatever I have in my kitchen onto myself so I dont have to age...it lookedlike a jewel of a book! Love the aloe tip, Lotus on here gave a tip, coupleof years ago to combine oliveoil  with Aloevera, it should be an aromatising or phytoestrogenic combo. Ill have to buy some Aloe again. One tip for aloe buyers....bewarelike90% of the aloe is bad quality if theres water in it its bad! Especially when its in the beginning ofthe list. Aloe isvery suitable to blendwith water, only thing is the end product will be poor, but the salespeople dont care. Wink

(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(05-07-2018, 04:41 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It is in fact an ingredient of volufiline.  I think the other half was a compound from nutmeg, macelignan.  I haven't heard of its use in NBE outside of volufiline, but as a source of saponins it's not surprising that it might work.  Similar to other sources you might try an extract standardized to ##% saponins (e.g., 10-50%, or whatever), or a 10:1 extract or etc.  Then experiment with that and see if it does anything.  A 1:1 extract like you might sometimes find is likely to be too weak.

Thanks Surferjoe for your input, you mention saponins again, can you tellme why saponins can be so good for nbe? 
I have a 10:1 extract theres also some other herbs in it, boswelia and passion flower. And all I can say is this stuff does something with my fatcells... my breasts dont look bigger after one week yet but they do feel very squishy....like more or denser/softer fatty tissue.....
Yeh I wish I could be more detailed but Nbe is just a bit vague..
Saponins just means “soap”.  So as for sasparilla saponins I have no idea.  1 week is also a short time. Let us know in 2 months how it goes.

But some saponins are steroidal saponins, which means they’re hormone-like.  Many have a broad effect rather than affecting a particular hormone like phytoestrogens do.  So they’re more likely to create balance than imbalance.  And often they work with existing hormones rather than working directly like other herbs.

(27-06-2018, 08:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi everybody,

I havent been around for a loong time, my apologies to the ones who missed me... Rolleyes
But the other day I was at the drug store I brought Sarsaparilla. When I stood there I thought this was an ingredient of Volufiline...I am not so sure now. But I thought Sarsaparilla increased fat cells in breasts......
I could have bought a total useless NBE supplement but I wanted to check around here.

I read in the store it worked synergetic with Calendula so I brought a Calenda bees wax lanolin cream to blend with the 'Sars' extract for massage.....

But before I do I need to do some research IfI find anything interesting I post it here. But my baby is keeping me busy like 24/7 so this might take time and patience lol. Its Nbe's biggest poison...grr..
So if you know something please let me know...
I also brought Avena Sativa for stress, opinions on that would be awesome too..
Thanks!!!

I know it increases blood flow and is cancer preventive...but I dont know if it is safe for skin aplication..

Great combination!
If i recall correctly saponins are like salcylic acid that contracts the skin and that helps with sagging (old threads from lotus)
love that you foudn the active ingredient of volufiline! this is a magic oil for my face!

Definitely going to try the extract with aloevera & BO.

Though i read it does have traceminerals of aluminum which might not be great for prolonged use..  thoughts?

Thanks for sharing !

morning beautiful.
i found sarsaparilla root tea, you think that can be made into a tinctures?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon