Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am in love but I think to love isn't enough .

(24-06-2018, 04:56 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(24-06-2018, 01:41 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi sweetorange,
Aw to be 25 again. So much to experience and learn. By the way where in Europe are you?
So after having given much thought to you. It came to me.

I'd like to introduce you to Ho’oponopono and a link for your further research http://zero-wise.com
You will find a Joe Vitale touting his version, and I'll caution you to avoid him.
You can google Ho’oponopono and find the original from Hawaii, and lots more.

The concept is that when there is a problem that you get involved in, it means that YOU have some involvement in solving it. So your mantra of the day, and all day if your so inclined is to repeat " I'm sorry, I love you, thank you, please forgive me."
When I have a problem with my SO, I will often lie in bed, when I cant sleep because I'm PO'ed, and repeat the I'm sorry, I love you thank you, please forgive me, over and over.
It always take the anger away, and you'll see in the am that life is much better.
So try this when you feel your bf is not loving you like he should and you'll be surprised how much easier that life gets.

There are many stories that this technique also influence the recipient of the mantra.
Its quite amazing, give it a try, its free and once you begin you'll find this a wonderful tool just to be able to get through the day.
Hugs
Bobbi

I'm going to look into it it seems very interesting! Definitely your wisedom is great Bobbi!

PS: I live in Barcelona nowadays but I've been living in so many countries since I was a kid (U.S, England, Ireland, Italy, France mostly) so I am a world citizen Rolleyes jk jk I'm spaniard-catalonian !
With maturing years, there comes the understanding that "neediness" and "love" are definitely not the same thing.  I dont know if this idea is helpful for weighing up your own thoughts or the attitude of your friend - apologies if not. x Aria

Some people play games with others' feelings, because they are bad people. Their intent is to be confusing, so you can't get a clear answer as to that they're playing games. If you try to find out what's going on, they use it to their advantage to play more games.

It is reasonable that if someone is far away, they are very busy, and don't have a lot of time. When someone is in another country for work, it is reasonable for them to contact once a week. Someone eager about you would try to contact you more often, and sound as if they're excited to talk to you (unlike what you described). But they should have invited you, or at the very least still should not sound like the way they do, when they do contact you.

Is he treating you like he is excited to talk to you, or like your concerns are a nuisance to him? But if he's working long hours, in some Asian countries 12-14 hours of work a day is common, anyone would be too tired to make time. If your relationship were serious, he should have invited you, or he should have stayed with you.

Whether he is playing games, or is genuinely busy, that is not a healthy relationship.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon