Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cherry's BO Program

Hi everyone!

After lurking for a few months I've decided to take the plunge as well Rolleyes
My breasts have always been small (I'm 28), and I like smaller breasts and I'm an active person, son I prefer workout-friendly breasts as well. But since I was in the military and got quite skinny, my breasts got kind of flat on top. I'm not a fan. I would like them to go back to be being more full and I would also like them to be a bit bigger.

This is pretty much what I want to achieve (I'm slightly bigger than the first drawing here) Big Grin

[Image: augmentation-mammaire-anatomic-implants-...poster.jpg]

Here is what I'm starting out with the following (everything in the evening):

BO nipple cream during the night (I started getting a rash after wearing nipple covers both night and day)
- I use alcohol to remove keratin. I'm a little afraid the alcohol is bothering my poor nipples though...

Pills:
BO 750 mg
PG 80 mg
Kelp 225 mcg
SP 540

Shake:
HMB 1,5 g
L-tyrosin 1 g
NAC 1,5 g
MSM 2 g
Colostrum/protein powder 30-50 g

I body temperature is too low. Usually between 36,5-36,7 degrees celcius. I might try to do intermittent fasting along with the supplements, as I've heard that raises the temperature in some people.

I have been doing this for a week and so far no soreness or itchiness. My nipples seem a little more sensitive, which might you be because of the nipple covers. I plan on keep upping the BO dose slowly until I get a reaction (probabbly not to more than 1500 mg though).

Also - my diet isn't awesome right now. I plan on switching to a ketogenic diet (have been on and off keto the past few months. My skin and stomach really appreciate it, when I eat keto).

If you have any recommendations, please let me know! I'd be happy to hear your suggestions and experiences.

wow let me start off by saying how much i love your drawing! wow we got an amazing artist here <3
aren't you considering pumping? that'll achieve you a faster rounder look. i'm aiming for fuller upper breast too and noogleberry gave me some Rolleyes good luck and happy growing love <3

(10-06-2018, 04:34 AM)noobie Wrote:  wow let me start off by saying how much i love your drawing! wow we got an amazing artist here <3
aren't you considering pumping? that'll achieve you a faster rounder look. i'm aiming for fuller upper breast too and noogleberry gave me some Rolleyes   good luck and happy growing love <3

Hi Noobie Smile

Thanks for your reply! I appreciate it Cool 
First of all, I'm sadly not the artist behind the drawing. I wish!
Secondly - I have thought about noogling and massaging - stimulating bloodflow in general. It seems like a lot of people here really emphasize this part. I just know myself pretty well, when it comes to these things. And while I can be hardcore in following a diet/training/supplement plan, I have a very hard time remembering to do things like cupping, dry-brushing, massaging etc.
Also someone in here said, that noogling was most helpful for women for had been breastfeeding before?
Do you think it will be useless without this part added though? Right now I feel like the biggest hindrance is my low temperature. This morning it was 36,6 - so same same.

The noogleberry progress you have (upper breast fullness) - is it there throughout your entire cycle? Just curious.

Pumping works for everybody, it does make sense that if one has been pregnant and their breasts were bigger before then it would be easier to regain the size. Just takes a little longer for others.

Massage doesn't have to take a lot of time just, just 5 minutes twice a day with coconut oil. Apply just enough oil that it gets completely absorbed within the five minute massage.

Hi Cherry pie!
I have to tell you I love the art work too, even if you didnt do it, So ante up and tell us who did this wonder?
Next Noogle will help for sure. Yo can position the cups to help growth in different areas.
Drinking lots of water before during and after seems to help, and I like a Green Tea while I'm under pressure. You might want to try spearmint.
I'm not a BO expert, but I wonder if you heated your breasts (heating pad) just after you took your BO if that might stimulate the BO to head in that direction.

Bobbi

(10-06-2018, 08:19 AM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  The noogleberry progress you have (upper breast fullness) - is it there throughout your entire cycle? Just curious.

yes, but its not much i haven't achieved my desire fuller look. the journey is bit long but i'm getting there Wink . about the low body temp yours isn't that bad. try coconut oil one spoon in the morning + another one before sleeping, also sauna would be good and cayenne powder as spice to your food. i took caps but im sure the powder would be better. you already take kelp so you are doing good just give it time<3
happy growing *take measurement for your before and after you might not notice a difference

(10-06-2018, 07:06 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(10-06-2018, 08:19 AM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  The noogleberry progress you have (upper breast fullness) - is it there throughout your entire cycle? Just curious.

yes, but its not much i haven't achieved my desire fuller look. the journey is bit long but i'm getting there Wink . about the low body temp yours isn't that bad. try coconut oil one spoon in the morning + another one before sleeping, also sauna would be good and cayenne powder as spice to your food. i took caps but im sure the powder would be better. you already take kelp so you are doing good just give it time<3
happy growing *take measurement for your before and after you might not notice a difference

Noobie,
I was going to ask this question, but since you brought it up I'll ask you.
I tried cocnut oil in my green tea the other day, not even 1/2 a teaspoon, and the effect was horrible.
The oil came to the top and nearly gag-ed me.
So how do you mix the coconut oil?
And it didnt add any particular taste to the Tea either, I was hoping for some sweetness, all I got was OIL.
Yuck
Bobbi

(10-06-2018, 10:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(10-06-2018, 07:06 PM)noobie Wrote:  

Noobie,
I was going to ask this question, but since you brought it up I'll ask you.
I tried cocnut oil in my green tea the other day, not even 1/2 a teaspoon, and the effect was horrible.
The oil came to the top and nearly gag-ed me.
So how do you mix the coconut oil?
And it didnt add any particular taste to the Tea either, I was hoping for some sweetness, all I got was OIL.
Yuck
Bobbi

sorry about your horrible experience, but what i do is i take the full spoon and place directly to my mouth and drink a glass of water. i don't mind the taste at all honestly even tho it is oily, try this method and let me know if its any different.

(10-06-2018, 03:15 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Cherry pie!
I have to tell you I love the art work too, even if you didnt do it, So ante up and tell us who did this wonder?
Next Noogle will help for sure. Yo can position the cups to help growth in different areas.
Drinking lots of water before during and after seems to help, and I like a Green Tea while I'm under pressure. You might want to try spearmint.
I'm not a BO expert, but I wonder if you heated your breasts (heating pad) just after you took your BO if that might stimulate the BO to head in that direction.

Bobbi

It's from a plastic surgery clinic's website (Aesthetics plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine - in Geneva). I don't know who did the drawings they use?

Thanks for the noogle advice! I feel like it's a bit of a jungle with cup-sizes and everything (seems like there are a lot of hacks and things that I need to understand better, before I buy anything).

A small update:

I have upped the dose of BO to four pills (1000 mg) since this monday (11/6-18).
My diet is still a complete mess. I will be on track with keto from next monday onwards.
Also - My nipples and the skin around them (not just the areola, further out) is slightly itchy. I don't think my skin wants to be friends with the nipple covers... Don't know if I should make a second batch of BO nipple cream, when this batch is used up or not.

On that note, I'm wondering if a BO tonic on the nipple might work. I'm cleaning them with alcohol as it is, so maybe just using a drop of tonic on each and foregoing nipple covers all together (as I imagine the alcohol will either penetrate or evaporate quite quickly?).
Does that sound like a crazy idea?

I have been thinking about trying Tibetan's tonic - either making it from her instructions (though I find them very hard to understand  Huh ) or buying it from her.... but I'm in Europe and I don't know how that would fare with import rules and taxes and all those things.

I tried massaging my breasts and it seems to make them itch even more (after the massage is done) - It's like that feeling when you have been running hard or working out quite hard and your tissue starts to itch, if you accidentally rub it (please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to lol) Rolleyes  - In the latter case I have always thought it was toxins making the area itchy, because of the increased bloodflow and then manual manipulation....??
Anyways, I thought it was weird that my breasts got all itchy like that.

Everyone, have a good weekend!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon