Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE prep for the working week (kind of like meal prep)

hi there,

anyone else up here doing a NBE prep for the week?
As I have gotten older over the years, I have slowed down. So I decided to NBE prep on the weekends and just grab the dailies on the regular working days.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-01-2018, 06:33 AM)Butterflytattoolady Wrote:  hi there,

As I have gotten older over the years, I have slowed down. So I decided to NBE prep on the weekends and just grab the dailies on the regular working days.Keepers what’s all that

Jeepers what’s all that?

(14-01-2018, 07:31 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

As I have gotten older over the years, I have slowed down. So I decided to NBE prep on the weekends and just grab the dailies on the regular working days.Keepers what’s all that

Jeepers what’s all that?

Yeah, right...scary movie actually:

at 5:30 a.m. breakfast:
70g spelt, 1 teaspoon fennel, 1 teaspoon FG, 1 Tablespoon almond, 1/2 teaspoon sweet wood (liquorice), (1/2 teaspoon of Lebkuchen spice instead of FG and fennel during FSH phase) - (it´s all grinded) I toss that into 0,5l boiling water and make a porridge out of it. As it cools down a little, I add some lavender honey.
at 9:00 a.m 2.nd breakfast:
20 g soyflour, 15 g flax, a trace of pine pollen, 1/2 teaspoon Luvos healing earth Imotox (histamine blocker)- I have that with 250 ml milk and a banana (all mixed up with a hand blender that moment)
at 6 p.m. I have that other soy meal with milk, flax, maca, (Shatavari sometimes instead) cocoa, flax and 3 fresh dates at home. I am weighting all the dry ingredients and put them in a bag. This saves me a lot of time.
During the rest of the day I am having some minerals and vitamins in various combos and I have those dailies ready in a container as well.
I really like that.
(BTW that not my complete meal plan. I have some real food as well)

As I have gotten older over the years, I have slowed down. So I decided to NBE prep on the weekends and just grab the dailies on the regular working days.

You are so dedicated. Hope you get your desired pair of breasts :Smile xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon