Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for herbal teas and enhancements

Ok, so I am starting a massage program but I want to also use herbal teas and enhancements to make sure I get the extra 5cm I want so much.

I take antidepressives, meds for anxiety, and I have strong periods. I don't mind mild lactation as a side effect since I think it is sexy and it would be a plus to my camming activities.

Looking forward to hear from you!

A thorough examination is definitely required before you can decide whether it is the right thing for you. There are many teas, supplements and pills available now to aid in breast enlargement. Many of these supplements also contain soy and many other natural herbs which are harmless to the body. Always see your regular nutritionist and tell them about supplements and pills you are taking or thinking of taking.

(19-12-2017, 11:30 PM)BoobieGreed Wrote:  Ok, so I am starting a massage program but I want to also use herbal teas and enhancements to make sure I get the extra 5cm I want so much.

I take antidepressives, meds for anxiety, and I have strong periods. I don't mind mild lactation as a side effect since I think it is sexy and it would be a plus to my camming activities.

Looking forward to hear from you!

There’s always the old Dr dukes Bustea Tea or mother’s milk tea or fenugreek sprout tea BUT you say you have strong periods so more than likely excess estrogen? ... I do although conventional bloods dictate otherwise. So I’ve been taking Doterras “clary sage” essential oil blend and this last period was a dream compared to the last one! So with that said unless you know what’s  Behind your heavy periods breast enlarging teas might be out .. I just purchased an nbe topical and one would think it’s direct to the source and likely not absorbed systemically but who knows right... nbe is a gamble that’s a certainty...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon