Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started Bovine Ovary a Few Days Ago (Program)

Hey everyone! I've been lurking in this forum for a while now and I finally decided to give bovine ovary a shot. As a teenager I didn't have much breast growth at all, and I fluctuated between 32A and 32AA for the longest time. After two pregnancies and breastfeeding of both children, my breasts sag and the top of my breast looks empty on both sides. I'm hoping to get to a 34B at least, but i wont complain if they grew to 34C.

I've already had a wide spectrum of tests done on my hormones, thyroid etc. I was on a high dose of Spironolactone and stopped it due to unwanted side effects. When the tests were done, I was under an incredible amount of stress and I wasn't eating a well balanced diet. Now my stress is gone and my diet is very well balanced.

Morning: 

3 capsules Swanson's Raw Ovarian Glandular 30 minutes before eating food.

Protein shake with 25g of protein.

Evening: 

3 capsules Swanson's Raw Ovarian Glandular 30 minutes before eating food.

Protein shake with 25g of protein.

1 tablet of Swanson's Kelp Mineral Supplement)

I've been feeling a lot of tingling and warmth in the breast area and occasionally some sharper pains. 

Here are my before pictures, I will update this thread as often as possible.

Here are the photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good luck!! My program is similar to yours, looking forward to updates Smile

Hi!!
Good luck with your program.
I am also taking 6 pills of BO for the last 2 months and it works for me!
Check out my thread if you want to see my routine.
I am a 32A and i’ve gain about 2-3 cm in 2 months. Hey not bad! Lol
It doesnt only increase the size but also the shape and fullness. It looks so much better now.
Personally i think massage and noogleberry daily reaallyy help. So if you are interested, you can take a look at adding them to your routine Smile

Good luck with your journey!!
Please keep us updated

(06-12-2017, 06:42 AM)armuline Wrote:  Good luck!! My program is similar to yours, looking forward to updates Smile

Thanks! Good luck to you as well, do you have a thread for your program? I'd love to follow your journey Smile

(06-12-2017, 01:13 PM)Lexa19 Wrote:  Hi!!
Good luck with your program.
I am also taking 6 pills of BO for the last 2 months and it works for me!
Check out my thread if you want to see my routine.
I am a 32A and i’ve gain about 2-3 cm in 2 months. Hey not bad! Lol
It doesnt only increase the size but also the shape and fullness. It looks so much better now.
Personally i think massage and noogleberry daily reaallyy help. So if you are interested, you can take a look at adding them to your routine Smile

Good luck with your journey!!
Please keep us updated

Hi Lexa19! I've been massaging my breasts but I'm not 100% sure if I'm using the correct method. What is the best breast massage method? I'll definitely check your program out, it's fantastic that you're getting results.

There's a difference in the volume of my breasts and I'm getting a bit of sideboob for the first time in my life. Wish I'd done this sooner

I've decided to incorporate MissEllen's nipple cream three times a day on my smaller breast until it catches up in size. 

MissEllen's Nipple Cream Recipe:
30ml of Aloe Vera
6 of Swanson BO 250mg capsules

Mix the ingredients together and when you apply the cream, make sure to wipe your nipple with 70% alcohol to break down the keratin plug.

(06-12-2017, 02:52 PM)themanders1990 Wrote:  Hi Lexa19! I've been massaging my breasts but I'm not 100% sure if I'm using the correct method. What is the best breast massage method? I'll definitely check your program out, it's fantastic that you're getting results.

There's a difference in the volume of my breasts and I'm getting a bit of sideboob for the first time in my life. Wish I'd done this sooner

I’m doing Chi massage. So basically it’s an inward rotation massage with the tip of your finger. Massage lightly but, don’t put any pressure when you massage.
I know, right? That’s the best feeling when you see difference in your girls lol.

(06-12-2017, 09:39 PM)Lexa19 Wrote:  
(06-12-2017, 02:52 PM)themanders1990 Wrote:  Hi Lexa19! I've been massaging my breasts but I'm not 100% sure if I'm using the correct method. What is the best breast massage method? I'll definitely check your program out, it's fantastic that you're getting results.

I’m doing Chi massage. So basically it’s an inward rotation massage with the tip of your finger. Massage lightly but, don’t put any pressure when you massage.
I know, right? That’s the best feeling when you see difference in your girls lol.
It sure is!

Do you guys experience that odor that people talk about when starting BO? Did you star5 taking the pills on the first day of your period? How have your periods been after starting?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon