Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe

(29-06-2017, 09:48 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  Hi gorgeous 
How do you think your blend would go with other topicals? Generally i noogle with flax in evening and after apply my volufiline & PM serum by then typically flax is pretty well absorbed into breast? 

I dont have all oils you mentioned - i think i have rosemary and rosehip. I could probably invest in one more am guessing you'd suggest fennel? 

Just went through my essential oils this is what i have i mite google to see if any others help
- juniper, myrrh, carrot seed, lavender, frankincense,  sweet orange, patchouli, rosemary, rosehip, tea tree
So from my little wizz around the internet - nearly all of these have a place in nbe. I couldnt find juniper berry though. And some were a little vague on the details except to mention them in a list of ess oils for breast enhancement.

I guess the next question for me personally is to they play nice with others eg volufiline & pm serum? And how much is too much - ive got a involved routine at moment should i add ess oils to it?

(29-06-2017, 10:42 PM)UChrissygwy Wrote:  
How do you think your blend would go with other topicals? Generally i noogle with flax in evening and after apply my volufiline & PM serum by then typically flax is pretty well absorbed into breast? 

I dont have all oils you mentioned - i think i have rosemary and rosehip. I could probably invest in one more am guessing you'd suggest fennel? 

Just went through my essential oils this is what i have i mite google to see if any others help
- juniper, myrrh, carrot seed, lavender, frankincense,  sweet orange, patchouli, rosemary, rosehip, tea tree
So from my little wizz around the internet - nearly all of these have a place in nbe. I couldnt find juniper berry though. And some were a little vague on the details except to mention them in a list of ess oils for breast enhancement.

I guess the next question for me personally is to they play nice with others eg volufiline & pm serum? And how much is too much - ive got a involved routine at moment should i add ess oils to it?
Is the volufiline and pm helping? I noogle and thinking of applying topical but struggling to find what works and which brand to choose. Looked into isosensual, vollure, nothing appears to claim permanent results.

(30-06-2017, 01:05 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(29-06-2017, 10:42 PM)UChrissygwy Wrote:  

Is the volufiline and pm helping? I noogle and thinking of applying topical but struggling to find what works and which brand to choose. Looked into isosensual, vollure, nothing appears to claim permanent results.
Am about 1mon into using them and to honest i cant say if its working or not because i have quite a little routine using a few different methods.  I heard volufiline works great for those who have a little something to start with which i dont really and its recommended for 6mons same as most of the nbe products. I use isosensuals brand and purafem products. Am one of those that commit to a project whole heartly...lol 
Sorry not more helpful

i recommend using avocado oil for skin which has alot of benefits

Avocado oil can permeate into the second layer of the skin (dermis) and give such deep moisturizing with its oleic acid and phytosterols.

It is pretty advisable for those who have a dry and sensitive skin type to use oils rich in oleic acid as avocado oil.

Moreover, the lecithin in avocado oil helps increase collagen and the pro-vitamin A Carotenoids, Lutein as well as Zeaxanthin which cherishes the skin’s natural antioxidant store.

Plus, it is proved to be an ideal night cream that aids in the skin repair process, which unlike most night creams, it has the antioxidant vitamin E that is a major element to get rid of the ill effects of the UV rays you face 

Prevents Sun Damage
Exposure to sun, for most people, is harmful since it has its Ultraviolet (UV) rays which is unavoidable; that is the reason that the skin experiences such damage in the form of photo aging, or premature skin aging.

Plus, these rays are powerful enough to damage the DNA and lead to skin cancer.
Many recent studies have shown that avocados, especially avocado oil, can both inhibit and heal skin damage, thanks to their PFA.

There are not really oils that are better for some body parts than others. Oils and cremes and gels are based off the skin type and needs of the customer in general, not specific to certain areas. Its not like I use olive oil on the breasts (BTW check your state law on weather you can even massage the breast tissue in your area) then use grapeseed oil on the back

The only real exception to this is areas that get REALLY dry comparatively to other areas, i.e feet, knees, elbows. sometimes I keep a little olive oil and salt nearby to give these areas a quick exfoliation if the dry skin is super bad.

Queens, what do you think about this? http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/3-es...ssage.html

(14-01-2018, 01:14 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Queens, what do you think about this? http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/3-es...ssage.html

Im taking a break from noogleberry and have started massaging. I mix anise oil, geranium oil and sweet almond oil. Anise oils makes mybreasts really warm and im noticing roundness. In three days into massaging. Have bought other essential oils which i havent tried yet but will alternate.

I just made myself a boobie batter of riceoil, coconut oil, karitebutter and wheat germ oil with collagen powder, l arginine and msm and rosemary i had immediate firmness and roundness, I'll keep this recipe in my routine for sure!

(12-02-2018, 03:33 AM)hannah Wrote:  I just made myself a boobie batter of riceoil, coconut oil, karitebutter and wheat germ oil with collagen powder, l arginine and msm and rosemary i had immediate firmness and roundness, I'll keep this recipe in my routine for sure!

I take note of anything you do hannah so it sounds like a winner Smile

(12-02-2018, 06:07 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 03:33 AM)hannah Wrote:  I just made myself a boobie batter of riceoil, coconut oil, karitebutter and wheat germ oil with collagen powder, l arginine and msm and rosemary i had immediate firmness and roundness, I'll keep this recipe in my routine for sure!

I take note of anything you do hannah so it sounds like a winner Smile

It really is...i heated it on low setting to get itmixed up and then I filtered it...awesome stuff it is Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon