Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

(25-03-2018, 11:57 AM)synastry Wrote:  hello everyone, ive been using this method for almost a month now and ive noticed A LOT of growing pains, i dont even remember them being this severe during puberty <3 my breasts also seem to permanently be in the "before period swelling" stage and its great!

its even better considering i havent been very thorough with taking the soy + whole milk drink since i find it so disgusting, but i plan to start being more determined from this week onwards. i actually have a question about this though; is full cream milk whole milk? i cant seem to find ANY milk labeled whole milk but apparently full cream is but im not 100% sure. i live in australia so if any others live here maybe the answer to that will be helpful for you too.

im so excited to see my results at 5 months <3

Whole milk and full cream milk are the same thing.  When they reduce fat they remove cream, and it is no longer whole.  Yes, it is just the Australian way of saying it.

Does a girl need to take also a birth control pills, for this program to work? 
Happy growing to all girls

Hello,

I'm really very interested into this topic and I really hope that it works in my case, too.

I have one question concerning the following point:
Quote:- How to take the flaxseed!
One thing I really (really!) noticed! When I take my grounded flaxseed, put it in a glass and then add some water. If I wait 5 minutes of longer to take it in, my breasts are growing is less. If I wait 30 mins, there is a lot of limited growth. So take your flaxseed ASAP! Or else your efforts are for nothing.

I believe water lets flaxseed sweel or washes out something. I do not know, and it's not important here.
But I fear, that I drink too much or too less water? Or I do not know if of if not I should wait before or after that with drinking or eating anything else?

Please let me know your experiences or understanding!!!

I love how you included the science behind your regimen! I need to try this

Did this work for anyone with lowish testosterone and estrogen dominant? Seems she was testosterone dominant which could be why this plan worked so well for her? Anyone? I had terrible side effects to PM so looking for some NBE foods or herbs that are easier on my body.

Will soy milk work instead of soy flour + milk? Also i prefer to sprinkle grounded flaxseeds on top of food, will that work as well?

I am doing this regiment, just started. I'm taking 25g flaxseed and 25g Soy Flour full fat (both 2 times a day, after I wake up and before going to bed) sometimes I will take a probiotic capsule together with the night time regiment.

I want to introduce fenugreek to this. I bought a capsule extract that corresponds for 5000mg each capsule fenugreek. Does anyone can help me how I should be taking fenugreek? 

Thank you!

Hi,
ive been doing this regime for a month and a half with no results at all sadly.
Im not on birth control also.
Im losing hopeSad

hello miss ellen, english is not my mother language in case you find mistakes in my writing, haha. I write directly to you because I am very sad about how my breasts look and that is why I do not wear bikinis, when I saw your program I found it interesting, for that reason I made an account with great enthusiasm, the problem is that I did not find the soy flour and I do not have a card to buy online (I've never bought anything online) and the only replacement I found was isoflavones or soy protein powder and I do not know how much to take. Also the only way to measure the quantity is with measuring spoons, ranging from 1 tablespoon of 15ml to 1 teaspoon of 5ml. Please help.

[Image: search?q=measuring+spoons&source=lnms&tb...8UfQQoiJM:]

hello miss ellen, english is not my mother language in case you find mistakes in my writing, haha. I write directly to you because I am very sad about how my breasts look and that is why I do not wear bikinis, when I saw your program I found it interesting, for that reason I made an account with great enthusiasm, the problem is that I did not find the soy flour and I do not have a card to buy online (I've never bought anything online) and the only replacement I found was isoflavones or soy protein powder and I do not know how much to take. Also the only way to measure the quantity is with measuring spoons, ranging from 1 tablespoon of 15ml to 1 teaspoon of 5ml. Please help.

[Image: search?q=measuring+spoons&source=lnms&tb...8UfQQoiJM:]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon