Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hungry on White Peony

I been taking White Peony for about 3 weeks now and didn't have a hunger issue. I also have been taking Multi Vitamins with it but now I have had hunger rising since 2 days ago. I just want to know is that something that happens on White Peony and why is it causing hunger now?

(11-01-2017, 03:57 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I been taking White Peony for about 3 weeks now and didn't have a hunger issue. I also have been taking Multi Vitamins with it but now I have had hunger rising since 2 days ago. I just want to know is that something that happens on White Peony and why is it causing hunger now?

I've been considering adding white peony to my routine. Could you tell me glue you like iit so far and if you've gotten results from it...thanks!

(11-01-2017, 03:57 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I been taking White Peony for about 3 weeks now and didn't have a hunger issue. I also have been taking Multi Vitamins with it but now I have had hunger rising since 2 days ago. I just want to know is that something that happens on White Peony and why is it causing hunger now?

I've been considering adding white peony to my routine. Could you tell me glue you like iit so far and if you've gotten results from it...thanks!

BB, 

I think what your experiencing is insulin resistance, meaning more fat is being " stored " instead of being converted to " energy ".....when this happens we see (feel) satiety (fullness) go down the drain. 

Suggestion, either back off on WP or add more exercise after supplementation (e.g. 30-40 min after taking WP), which some form of exercise should be done while on NBE anyways. I've estimated that NBE adds about 500 extra calories per day....more if E2 is in the mix. So either burn those extra calories or expect to pack on the pounds. 

This also tells me that the WP is working as an pro-aromatase....otherwise it (WP) wouldn't store fat. And ultimately WP decreases A4 (androstenedione)....which this steroid can be shifted to produce E2, with the help of WP, of course.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon