Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol websites won't allow checkout? Anybody else have this issue?

Hi everyone,

I am new here this is my first post. I would just like to ask if anyone else is having issues with ordering from all of the ainterol sites?
I purchased ainterol atomizer and extract liquid in November and it is working great however I have been trying since December to reorder so I would not run out of the product but each time I try to checkout the paypal link shows an error.

I have contacted all of the ainterol sites and had no response.
Terrible customer service

So I am wondering if this is normal for ainterol to shut down for buiness as I have noticed a few issues online when I do a search.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and also a recommendation for a replacement product either.
I am UK based Thanks x

Anybody??...... Huh

I am all out now and sadly my boobs are getting smaller....I ordered the spray from pueraria mirifica UK and it does not seem to have the same effect....I have tried ainterol UK again and I can still not checkout....ainterol herbs seems to be back up and runnning with prices higher than ainterol UK and also they don't stock the breast spray I want....also the ainterol US site won't complete checkout.......can anyone please advise where else can I purchase ainterol or similar in UK / Europe?

Thank you for any advice x

Hi - have you looked on the male breast enhancement forum, breastnexum.com for product info?   I'm male so straying on here to respond to you :Smile I use pm a little myself.  There's a supplier called www.biovea.com which seems UK friendly but I've not used them.  Hope you get somewhere. x Aria

Hi Aria,

Thank you so much for your response it is much appreciated. Thank you for the advice I will take a look at the forum and I will have a look at the biovea website you mentioned thank you Smile
I was also going to check out Oxford Vitality in the UK as someone here had mentioned them, have you ever heard of this brand?

I am so disappointed that ainterol UK is not working as their products were working so good.
Warm regards x

Hi Pipsey
Dont know about Oxford Vitality.  As said before, some of the people on the breastnexum forum may have comparative info.  I've recently got spray from pm uk who you say is not so good.  It seems its maybe a water based extract whereas perhaps the ainterol is a spirit based extract - perhaps you've got an observation  I'm hoping the pm uk's not a waste of time :Smile Some trial and error may be needed if you dont get some good answers. Lets hope we find what we need
Best wishes
Aria x

Dear Aria,

Thank you kindly for your help. It is much appreciated. I think you could be right about the base of the PM. I am going to give oxford vitality a go and I will report back if I find them good.
The supplier told me they are 5 times stronger than ainterol pills and I only take one a day and stop taking them for a week of menstruation....so I will give them a whirl sounds promising plus only £14 for 500 pills.....hopefully in the meantime I will be able to purchase ainterol spray Smile
Best wishes on your journey x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon