Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Has anyone on this thread tried Lighteyez or Icolour? I found them by googling "eye color changing eye drops" and was curious if they actually worked. So far I've found a lot of mixed reviews.

(03-11-2017, 04:26 PM)NiaraNamerie Wrote:  Has anyone on this thread tried Lighteyez or Icolour? I found them by googling "eye color changing eye drops" and was curious if they actually worked. So far I've found a lot of mixed reviews.

I think both Lighteyez and Icolour work, however I think I like Lighteyez a bit more. I'm having good results with my MSM/Alpha-Arbutin along with Quadible Integrity. But the problem is I read somewhere that too much Alpha-Arbutin in the body is very bad for you as AA turns into hydroquinone internally. So for this reason I'm gunna have to cut back on how much AA I'm using, I'm thinking of adding something from Lighteyez to my routine but their products seem a bit expensive so idk.

Edit - I found a link from a lady who used to use Icolour she's now warning ppl to NOT use it. Apparently Icolour uses some kind of color dye in their product, Idk just be very careful if you still choose to use it I guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCKwBZbS63w

How would this work with DMSO?would the DMSO burn your eyes?DMSO penetrates the skin and brings any substance along with it  .would dmso with lighteyez make it work faster and more efficientely?

Im thinking dmso 50% would make your eyes absorb the lighteyez solution faster  https://www.jacoblab.com/OrderDMSO50.html  

dmso is a very potent solvent,it will make your skin absorb anything directely.

also dmso is really good for your eyes according to studies,can cure cataracts and retinitis etc

Hey guys I ended up getting some drops from Lighteyez (It was expensive ugh) but I like them so far, I've been using them since November 17th so it's been about 13 days. My current routine is Lighteyez drops 3x a day, MSM/Alpha-Arbutin combo 2x a day, and Matrixplay99 "Lighten Your Eye Color" video on loop at night. 

I continue to be able to see my pupil from further but overall my eyes still look dark, but I'm patient because I see slow and steady progress.

I chose to go back to using Matrixplay99 because I got frustrated with Quadible Integrity again (It's slow AF!)

I'll try to update you guys with pics soon, it's just hard for me to find consistent lighting honestly.

Hey guys, I'm interested in using DMSO Solution/EXCELSA Solution(MSM+DMSO) for my eyes. How am I supposed to dilute the solution so I don't burn my eyes?

(02-12-2017, 07:34 PM)NiaraNamerie Wrote:  Hey guys, I'm interested in using DMSO Solution/EXCELSA Solution(MSM+DMSO) for my eyes. How am I supposed to dilute the solution so I don't burn my eyes?

DMSO in your eyes? I really wouldn't advise doing that but at the end of the day I obviously can't stop you. Honey/MSM/Alpha-Arbutin are much safer alternatives.

Day 72
My current routine is Lighteyez drops 3x a day, MSM/AA 2x a day, Matrixplay99 "Lighten your Eye Color" on loop at night.
Only been using the Lighteyez drops for about three weeks, I like it so far. Slow but steady progress overall in my eye lightening journey...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Some comparison photos

Day 19
[Image: 29w1uvo.jpg]
Day 38 
[Image: auck07.jpg]
Day 72
[Image: 2w4fpk1.jpg]

Hey guys sorry I haven't given an update in awhile. I actually ran out of lighteyez drops a few weeks ago and I took some time off from putting anything in my eyes (I did however continue to listen to my eye color changing subliminals). I've ordered a new batch of lighteyez drops and they come in soon. I will also start using MSM/AA once again as well. In the weeks I've gone without using any drops my eyes have not gotten any darker so that makes me happy Smile

Here's something I want you guys to check out. A girl in this group claims to have changed her eyes from dark brown to green using Quadible Integrity for a bit over a year. Her name is Kawana, scroll down to see her pics: https://plus.google.com/communities/1131...4386657318

I do think her pics are real but I just wanted to see what others think. Hopefully someone else chimes in as I seem to be the only person still bumping this thread lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon